BTTF 2 - Behind the Scene Wardrobes

Eek don't remind me! I got it for $2k :unsure A year or so ago I had put this on my list of replicas to do in the not too distant future. Then when it appeared in the auction catalog I thought "Wow, I might be able to get the original for not much more money than a commission would cost..." And it turns out no one else bid on it.

I am a bit jealous to be honest haha :p This is such a cool prop! I just love all of these obscure props from bttf!! Too many to count!

I am a bit jealous to be honest haha :p This is such a cool prop! I just love all of these obscure props from bttf!! Too many to count!

Same for me! The ones you see all the time just get boring. I posted a pic of the surfboard in the Movie Props Facebook group and a couple dudes were like "I've seen this movie thousands of times and I've never seen this prop." Um it's like the first thing you see when Marty walks into the 2015 town square. I guess we just watch these movies differently? I want everything from that scene - the Slurpee cup, Doc's binoculars, the bicycle, the Pitbull case...

Same for me! The ones you see all the time just get boring. I posted a pic of the surfboard in the Movie Props Facebook group and a couple dudes were like "I've seen this movie thousands of times and I've never seen this prop." Um it's like the first thing you see when Marty walks into the 2015 town square. I guess we just watch these movies differently? I want everything from that scene - the Slurpee cup, Doc's binoculars, the bicycle, the Pitbull case...

Same!! I SOOOO WANT the Slurpee!!! We need Sarednab to look into it after the Miller bottle :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Same!! I SOOOO WANT the Slurpee!!! We need @Sarednab to look into it after the Miller bottle :p

I second this vote!

Also, sidenote: BTTF II conceptual artist Edward Eyth has been selling off his production art on eBay. He's been listing them on the Movie Props Facebook page too. @EmmaInCandyland - weren't you trying to identify a disc case in the background of the McFly house? I bet you can ask him if he designed it - he's been really responsive in the comments.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back