Snake Plissken’s Lifeclock One: Escape from New York Inspired Smartwatch (EFNY)

Hey Vivek. Thanks for your continued support! Right now we've budgeted to make 1000 units. If we get close to this number we may do another run and look to better DFM the design to reduce costs - I hope this answers the question.

Truly the best product video I've seen a replica company produce. Well done.

Good luck with this!

-Rylo

Just found this thread and what a great prop replica/smart watch this is :thumbsup I have been looking for one of these for ages so find myself really sorely tempted to get one, which is a bit of a problem because of other commitments like food, mortgage, kids etc..... but I might just have to go for it ;).

Re: Looking for feedback: Snake Plissken countdown timer

Always great to see other people that are Snake Plissken fans! I bought the Lifeclock One from Jonathan and I really like it. It is more than just a countdown timer, it is smart watch that connects to your iPhone or android. I love it and it works great. I used it for not only my Snake Plissken cosplay but also in the Fan Film I made. Works awesome and I highly recommend getting one!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Jon! How did I miss your post on here? Awesome to see you, man! I love my Lifeclock One and I still wear it all the time. You are a talented person, man! I am blown away with the work you did on the Lifeclock. It is truly incredible and a must-have for any real Snake Plissken fan. Awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

It's worth every penny!

- - - Updated - - -

It's worth every penny! I love mine. I wear it all the time and people are like, "what the hell is that?" It's awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

I love mine! Well worth the price tag. It works great and it is a ton of fun to have.

I just found out about this prop/smart watch and will be ordering one soon! Can anyone that has one talk about the battery life?

Now if we can just get Rylo to do another run of the tracker bracelets...

You mean this...
67396449_10219914710838105_253218485654519808_n.jpg

Yup I would be in for one of those also, in fact I contacted Rylo about these last year to see if he still had any but sadly no.

When I spoke with him he said he doesn't even have one for himself!!!
Fortunate for me, I was able to strike a deal with the person who showed off theirs in this thread.
Yes, I was VERY lucky!

When I spoke with him he said he doesn't even have one for himself!!!
Fortunate for me, I was able to strike a deal with the person who showed off theirs in this thread.
Yes, I was VERY lucky!

Well played sir! very well played (y);)

Jumping into this at a very late stage. I managed to buy one of these today on an auction and looking forward to getting it next week. I have a couple of questions is anyone might know the answer.

1. I looked at the app for it on the Google Store and seems it only runs of older versions of Android OS. Anyone know if an update to the software was done to accommodate this?

2. And just curious to know how many of these actually got made in the end? I got the Snake Plisskin version (I actually want the more screen accurate one).

I see that Sideshow has a new license for Escape from New York and wondered if an updated version of the watch might be one of the items released.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back