Harry Potter Glasses

pewes2000

Hello.

The last few days I have been searching all around Internet to try to find some glasses that are as screen accurate as possible. At first I thought it would as easy to just find a pair of glasses on ebay. Unfortunately this was not the case. Therefore I searched around wherever I could. I still have not been able to find a screen accurate pair of glasses, but I found some that are close.
An example: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Uni...d-Reading-Optical-Eyeglasses/32580925636.html

The glasses I am looking for needs to look like they did on screen. The problem about finding the pair I am looking for is that the "nose part" (where the glasses kind of connect beetween the eyes) is never the same as in the movies. This part is either just flat or bending upwards, wich are both wrong.

Here is a picture of a replica done by Noble Collection:

Harry Potter Glasses.jpg

As you can see the nose section is bent inwards and then out again (does this make sense haha?)

I was hoping to buy the Noble Collection glasses but unfortunately they don't produce them anymore, and I was unable to find them for sale.

If someone has or knows where to buy as screen accurate Harry Potter glasses please tell me, it would be highly appreciated.

Best regards
Pewes

The glasses are Windsor made replicas. A company in the U.K. Makes them. I can't remember the name but I bout a pair of Windsor originals off eBay and got prescription put in them for 200 bucks only difference is mine are gold and I have the wrap around temples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's coming from Tony Magnoli it's gonna be awesome! Indy Mag's makes the best stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received my HP Glasses from Magnoli Clothiers. They are fantastic. I am absolutely in love with them. They are of high quality and they fit very well. These are perfect for my Harry Potter cosplay and they are a great addition to my collection. I recommend them for any Harry Potter fan. Thank you for an amazing product Indy Magnoli

Here are some pictures of them:

20170708_202945.jpg 20170708_203327.jpg 20170708_203351.jpg 20170708_203428.jpg
20170708_203804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back