First Ever Build: Kamen Rider Brave

Hot damn that helmet is looking good. I've never attempted a build from scratch like this because not only do I not have the skill to do this, but I don't have the patience to be constantly bondo-ing and sanding. Pepakura seems so hard so stuff like this really impresses the hell out of me. Keep it up!

Hot damn that helmet is looking good. I've never attempted a build from scratch like this because not only do I not have the skill to do this, but I don't have the patience to be constantly bondo-ing and sanding. Pepakura seems so hard so stuff like this really impresses the hell out of me. Keep it up!
Dont count yourself out on doing a build like this in the future because almost all of what Iv done on this build was a first time learning experience. But yeaaaaaaaaa I barely have the patience for all the sanding iv been doing and pepakura not nearly as hard with all the resources you can find here on the rpf.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back