2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

Re: 2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now OPEN!

Nice to see familiar faces again and I love seeing new ones on the list as well. Huge thank you to Michael for once again hosting this. The Secret Santa is something that is a highlight of every year. Usually I am not a fan of action figures. This year I got my first Teaching Position at a 1st Grade classroom. There is a shelf by my top windows going along the entire length of my classroom. I want to put action figures and vehicles all across the shelf and create an awesome mix of things I am interested in. Anything that can be displayed will be put up around the classroom. I have some postcards from Smallville, CmdrKenner gave to me for my first SS I believe, hanging up on the wall. My students love all my decorations. Regardless of what I get I will be extremely grateful and thrilled. I am honored to take part on the RPF's annual Secret Santa.

Domestic US Please

My Intrests:
Doctor Who (Ninth Doctor On)
Jack Harkness
MCU Captain America (Favorite Version is Captain America Civil War)
MCU Guardians of The Galaxy
Star Wars (Classic Trilogy and TFA)
Classic Disney Movies (The Movies made before and including The Lion King)
Indiana Jones
X-Men

Last edited:

Hi, I would like to throw my name into the mix, it’ll be my first time and I would like to stay domestic(US), I’ve never shipped international before and would like to make sure who ever I get, gets their gift. But, if you need someone I could ship internationally.

I’m sure, I’ll be happy with whatever I get, this just seems like a fun opportunity for this community, and I just wanted to join in.

Some of my interests:
-Comic Hereos (Favorite: Nightwing, Flash, Spiderman)
-MCU, DC/Marvel TV
-Doctor Who [9th on]
-Harry Potter
-Power Ranger
-Anime (Food Wars, Digimon, Naruto, Bakuman, Gundams, etc.)
-Like I said, I’ll be happy with whatever I get because I like a little bit of everything.

Wishful thinking:
-Currently expanding my S.H. Figuarts collections so(older Iron man, any Naruto, or newer DBZ)
-Doctor Who Sonics(my favorite are the old ones in the orange packaging)
-Hugely, wishful thinking but any MCU props…like Captain America MCU helmet, still haven’t pulled the trigger myself on it.

Honestly, though I'm just happy to participate.

List updated!

Don't forget to send me those addresses! Will start hounding for them later this week. I'm hoping to have all of your matches out by November 8th end of day.

List updated!

Don't forget to send me those addresses! Will start hounding for them later this week. I'm hoping to have all of your matches out by November 8th end of day.

tumblr_m7df9gLKYb1qhu8qto1_400.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

tumblr_mifzlr0Zdh1r3b6nno2_r1_500.gif

Michael's doing this again this year, to give us some fun and spread good cheer.
We are truly greatful he takes on this task (who'll get a figure? who'll get a mask?).
It really does make us all feel good, unwrapping great gifts with Christmas pud.
I'd like to appologise to my taker, you'll get something made as I'm a bit of a maker.
The smell of glue and drying laquer, it'll be another Christmas cracker.
Or maybe a book of your interest (or maybe a hanky... or a string vest).
Dont panic, dont worry i'm only kidding (it'll be something from ebay.... im good with the bidding).

I'll investage your threads and posts, and see what will work for you the most.....s

I hope I'll get something I can use, not just a letter of I.O.U.'S.
I'm sure like last year it will be ace and put a big smile on my face.

So Thank you Michael for this great present, I'm sure it will turn out......

Very Pleasant!

Thank you Mr Bergeron

And a Merry Chritmas to all and to all.... Lets have another drink.

Please count me in for paper props. Just like every year I'm sending my gift around the world.

My interests:

Star Trek
Star Wars
Alien
Aliens
The Avengers (Steed & Peel)
Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Spider-Man
Superman
Batman
Lost
Back To The Future
Indiana Jones
Blade Runner

BTW: On this years first Comic Con in Germany I had the pleasure meeting my Secret Santa from 2015 in person at the RPF booth. That was simply coincidence because he didn't leave a name on the envelope, just his username.

Last edited:

Once again, I'm in with a few days to spare. I was going to copy my interests from last year, but I can't find the thread. :(

I want to ship in North America, but will ship international if needed.

Amongst my interests are:
Jurassic Park
Dr Who with a preference towards Baker (duh!)
Star Trek
Battlestar Galactica, both versions (I hate Muffit, even when I was a kid. Worst robot dog EVER)
Firefly
Babylon 5
Warehouse 13
Grimm
Dredd
Archer
Venture Brothers
Fifth Element
Futurama
Space 1999
Borderlands series
Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4.
Half-Life
Portal
Rick and Morty
A girlfriend

Count me in again this year!

I'm US-based. Domestic shipping only, please.

I like things that display nicely - big or small. :)

Interests:

Star Wars - OT
Indiana Jones
MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Classic Trek
Dungeons & Dragons

Count me in! This will be my first time participating in this exchange and I'm very excited.

I'm in the U.S. so I would prefer domestic shipping if possible.

My interests include:

Star Wars
Star Trek (TOS & TNG)
Back to the Future
Blade Runner
Rocketeer
5th Element
Fallout 3 & 4
Firefly
Robots
Futuristic Items

Finally! I caught this post before the deadline. I've missed it for a few years.

I'm pretty much exclusively Star Wars. Collectables, props, costumes, etc. Even promo tie ins (when I was in Italy earlier this year I hit every grocery store looking for things with Star Wars on them). But I'm happy with whatever fun gift I receive!

Scott

List updated! :)

If you've sent me questions or anything like that through PM I haven't seen them yet. I usually leave my SS messages "unread" so that when I compile the addresses I don't miss anything. Just an FYI.

Missed the last years but Im down to do it again.
I enjoy Star Wars, Blade Runner, the Fallout video game series, Sci Fi or action Weapon props. Costuming and Cosplay.
In the US and a bit poor so... domestics please.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back