Deadpool 2

Thanks for the kind words. Cable's main gun was a challenge given the size and weight of the thing.

- - - Updated - - -

No **** on the price. I had to track down someone's private stash through Kriss USA. I used both replica Kriss Vectors as well as a couple real live fire guns.

Thanks for the kind words. Cable's main gun was a challenge given the size and weight of the thing.

- - - Updated - - -

No **** on the price. I had to track down someone's private stash through Kriss USA. I used both replica Kriss Vectors as well as a couple real live fire guns.

Seriously awesome. Any chance you could help identify a couple parts? Scopes? some side attachments I think? Looks like there might be some in one of the shots I've seen. I really want to build one for cosplay and I have most of it figured out.

*****, Airsoft KRISS were already incredibly hard to find already, but now it’s gonna be hell ! Cool gun though, looking forward to see it, and Brolin, in action ! I hope they did not blow up the budget for this one, I believe that part of the reason why the first one was so successful was because of its “low budget”. Forces people to find creative solutions and keep them on their toe...

Anyone have any idea what is in the front thigh holster?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like a modified launcher of some kind.

20626992_1658931597513150_1342525286815707990_o.jpg

Once we get full details of the gun, maybe a full foam build will work :D I've seen lots of tutorials on building foam guns, I wanna try it!

Once we get full details of the gun, maybe a full foam build will work :D I've seen lots of tutorials on building foam guns, I wanna try it!

It's probably doable but a Kriss is a pretty detailed gun with lots of bits to it and isn't simply some basic slab sided gun. That and unless you plan on trying to make the entire thing out of foam you would still have to figure out how to make it sturdy enough to mount, at the least, a Thompson stock, an extended barrel with what looks to be a muzzle brake from a Barret .50 cal, a quad rail handguard from an AR, and an M203 underneath that.

The Thompson stock was an interesting choice.
Makes the whole thing vaguely ridiculous.
Please tell me it goes to eleven...

This is what I was able to mash together in sketch up. I found a few models already done. I know the scope is different now as well as Ill need to modify the guards and clip, but this will eventually create a printable model for cosplayers.
35664920593_ea06e0f274_z.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back