Deadpool 2

I wonder if we'll be hearing the two voices in his head in this one... I have this theory that the knife to the head that Francis gave him would trigger those voices, since he did start hallucinating cartoon unicorns and the background music did slow down until he pulled out the knife from his head.

New image of Domino.

IMG_6010.JPG

I'm not getting the feel that this is Domino either.
I follow Bill Corso, he is the make up department head on this, and he is REALLY trying to sell this domino. Not a fan really, the foxy cleopatra cosplay nailed it. Yeah, deadpool and colossus were perfect. Then they go and do this, hopefully she doesnt have that large of a role.

I follow Bill Corso, he is the make up department head on this, and he is REALLY trying to sell this domino. Not a fan really, the foxy cleopatra cosplay nailed it. Yeah, deadpool and colossus were perfect. Then they go and do this, hopefully she doesnt have that large of a role.

i would like to see "dot" black and more pronounced. As it is, I can barely make it out. That's my only real complaint.

Brolin is a great actor so hopefully he really brings it for this character.

I'm not really feeling the scars or the metal arm, doesn't seem damaged enough. So alot of this is riding on Brolin's performance and how they utilize Cable

I thought David Harbour was playing Cable.

Brolin's face looks ok, but he's not nearly big enough.

I hate it when the same actor plays multiple characters in Marvel movies.
Except Chris Evans... because he makes an awesome Cap.

I saw those pics earlier and just assumed they were fan edits. I was hoping for bigger as well, and something a little more iconic, but I'll give it a chance until I see it in action.

People keep wanting him "bigger", but a man of his age literally will not be getting much bigger without the use of steroids. Considering Brolin just got out of rehab, I'm sure he's reluctant to start abusing drugs for this role. Besides, I always hated those "super mega muscle man" depictions from the comics. They looked sooo terrible, like every teenager had to look like they were competing for Mr. Universe. I'm happier with this depiction. It's a nice to see more realistic proportions on this character for once. Somebody who doesn't look like he has truck tires for biceps and thighs.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back