Deadpool 2

Sucks to read that TJ Miller's visual effects company wasn't compensated for the last movie, and looks like they won't be getting into the next one.

Tj Miller was the sidekick. Tim Miller was the director, but I think we all knew what you meant. Unless TJ does have an effects company...lol

Yep thats Brad in their concept art! Gah I can't keep up with the Cable cast rumors, almost like its a pick of the week now! Last I heard was Michael Shannon

I still think Steven Lang has the look, and the muscle to do it, I just dont think his voice is right. I wish they would go a little older, give Ed Harris some of those marvel roids and a wig and he would look rad for it. I cant wait to see how they do the techno-organic virus. Michael Shannon though, please god no. The dude is so weird to look at, and he has that weird lisp... no way.

Ryan Reynolds shared this photo:
deadpool.jpg

Makes me wonder what injuries he sustained that the option of DUCT TAPING his leg and midsection was a good idea! Should make things interesting if they are taking his healing factor to its maximum!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back