Those of you thinking of ordering from Anovos

Socksollager

Hi, For those of you thinking of ordering from Anovos, Here is some information you should consider from the Better Business Bureau....

http://www.bbb.org/wisconsin/busine.../anovos-productions-in-kenosha-wi-1000018801/

Essentially They have a business score of an F. the have had 15 claims against them in the last 3 years, About to be 16. Apparently they are also refusing to answer several letters sent to them from the BBB. I am currently in dispute with them over non shipment of a product. So buyer be ware.....

That has been posted here before.

I ordered from them last Wedsnday and it was shipped that Friday so I had OUTSTANDING customer service with them.

Way to go Jose! :D

Last edited:
That has been posted here before.

I ordered from them last Tuesday and it was shipped that Friday so I had OUTSTANDING customer service with them.

Way to go Jose! :D

Interesting.... I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago and have been getting nothing but a runaround.... from what I've heard, your're about the only one that has a good story

I have ordered quite a few times from them and only had one problem, it was for a "In Stock" item that I ordered Nov. 13 and they shipped Dec. 14.

I know it is frustrating for you as it was for me but they came through in the end and as usual it was well worth the wait

When I inquired why it was taking so long I finally found out that the item I ordered came from a distribution center that only shipped their products once a week, they have ceased using that center.

They refunded my shipping which I did not ask them to do.

Again I know you are upset but I am sure they will come through for you in the end

Interesting.... I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago and have been getting nothing but a runaround.... from what I've heard, your're about the only one that has a good story

Last edited:
I have ordered quite a few times from them and only had one problem, it was for a "In Stock" item that I ordered Nov. 13 and they shipped Dec. 14.

I know it is frustrating for you as it was for me but they came through in the end and as usual it was well worth the wait

When I inquired why it was taking so long I finally found out that the item I ordered came from a distribution center that only shipped their products once a week, they have ceased using that center.

They refunded my shipping which I did not ask them to do.

Again I know you are upset but I am sure they will come through for you in the end

It is very upsetting, They Have alot of cool things I was looking forward to ordering, now, i have no faith in them

It is,and the sad part is, they care so little, that they find all of this perfectly acceptable....

I think your assumption on whether we care is and what we find acceptable are a little off. We care a great deal and are busy making good on a lot of promises.

As for the BBB, they called us a while back to pay a sum of money to partake in the BBB to get a better rating. I thought practice was a bit misleading to the public so we decided not to participate in their program. Therefore, we are not told of the cases through the BBB and are NOT allowed to contact or defend from those cases. Therefore, to contact us directly is your best bet.

I can verify what GotMaul said. The BBB is a total scam. I was part of a business that they basically tried to shake down. Businesses can pay their way into a good rating without ever having to satisfy the customer complaints.

Then riddle me this... why is it that whenever I talk to anovos, they seem willing to accept failure as an option. the only real answer I get is an offer of a refund? I have tried to understand their process and get a real understanding, and an answer, and all I get is a politically correct response. Be transparent, tell people the truth. That is what makes Anovos look like a scam.... Be up front!

Anovos Delivered somewhere around 7000 Stormtrooper kits for less than 350 each. all of them with a completed helmet, all the soft parts a holster and an added bonus of a completed belt.

This was nothing less than amazing. When I got my kit I was stunned by the quality and the attention to originality and detail. As a result the 501st is teeming with many new recruits.

I remember all the doubters, all the haters standing by on the side lines thinking it was too good to be true. well now they can all stand in the ass kicking line.

TK 40207 out!

Anyone that places an order and you used a credit card or debit card, you have the right to issue a CHARGE BACK if the product you ordered has not been delivered in the agreed upon time. Contact your bank or card company and tell them you want to contest the sale and issue a charge back against the company. I have worked MC/VS fraud for over 20 years, don't let anyone rip you off, file a chargeback, if the company gets enough of them their processing company will shut them off if their chargebacks hit a certain percent.

I can verify what GotMaul said. The BBB is a total scam. I was part of a business that they basically tried to shake down. Businesses can pay their way into a good rating without ever having to satisfy the customer complaints.

If a client comes to me with a consumer complaint and had filed with the BBB, I immediately recommend that they dismiss the complaint and we take the matter to court. The BBB is a joke and I know companies that use them because they get favorable results from them when they pay for membership. I always recommend we go to court to resolve any dispute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Then riddle me this... why is it that whenever I talk to anovos, they seem willing to accept failure as an option. the only real answer I get is an offer of a refund? I have tried to understand their process and get a real understanding, and an answer, and all I get is a politically correct response. Be transparent, tell people the truth. That is what makes Anovos look like a scam.... Be up front!

How can it be a scam if they offer you a complete refund? I don't understand your logic. If you do not want to wait until the product is delivered then get a full refund and take your business elsewhere. How is that a scam?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've ordered and received numerous products from Anovos over the last few years, and had nothing but great products delivered in a reasonable timeframe to show for it. I just received my TOS velour tunic today, in fact, and I couldn't be happier with it. They couldn't have done a better job with the costume, packaging, presentation, and delivery. I honestly don't know how many of their products I've bought -- gotta be at least a dozen, and this time of year their discounts really suck me in. Never had a single problem. Not one. I'm a very, very happy Anovos customer and have been for years.

I took the risk and ordered a Discovery phase (wave 2) that was originally to be shipped in February 2018. After many unanswered inquiries I finally am informed that due to the popularity of this piece the size of the runs had been increased and it SHOULD ship sometime in the summer. I get disillusioned and tired of waiting so I ask for a refund. Cue NEW waiting game. Anyone know what on earth will get these folks to 1. communicate and 2. refund customers as promptly as you took the funds in the first place.

I took the risk and ordered a Discovery phase (wave 2) that was originally to be shipped in February 2018. After many unanswered inquiries I finally am informed that due to the popularity of this piece the size of the runs had been increased and it SHOULD ship sometime in the summer. I get disillusioned and tired of waiting so I ask for a refund. Cue NEW waiting game. Anyone know what on earth will get these folks to 1. communicate and 2. refund customers as promptly as you took the funds in the first place.
I made the mistake of getting the DT spec Helmet and after all the failed timelines I tried refunding. It ended up being me doing a charge-back through my CC because they failed to meet their own allotted time they gave me for processing the refund, took screen shots of the chat logs with them as proof to the CC and they gave me back all of it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back