New Zvezda Star Destroyer Model kit

I almost literally can't believe it. This looks very promising! Zvezda's POTC Black Pearl is excellent, too. Got mine from Ukraine. If licensing stuff keeps this out of the US, I think we'll still be able to get the SD. And this is a nice size, too -- I don't know how I'd deal with the 4 foot SD that people have said they want!

I have the Anigrand kit (half finished) and it's 28 inches which is a great display size. With this being just under 24 inches it will be much easier to display. Lighting should also be a breeze.

Considering the R2 Eagle kit is 22 inches and around $100, it will probably be in that price range.

Wow this is very exciting news! Zvezda kits have excellent quality - especially the newer kits. I've built their 1/72 Hind and its a very finely detailed kit:

3cb08139-941f-46c4-a90e-eee79547f5ee_zpsvwuzsjg2.jpg

What's fantastic about this for me is that if we go by the official dimensions of 1600 metres, it makes the scale 1/266...with fantasy flight's x-wing game at 1/270...

:D

minifig

What's fantastic about this for me is that if we go by the official dimensions of 1600 metres, it makes the scale 1/266...with fantasy flight's x-wing game at 1/270...

:D

minifig

Sorry for destroying your hopes, but a digit is missing... 1600 m or 160000 cm divided by 60 cm model length is 2666,66666666666666... and so on. ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back