ECCC Seattle 2017....

niennumb1

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Tickets on sale tomorrow at 12pm PST!

I'm absolutely blown away and disappointed that they took away the higher tiered cost Deluxe and Celeb Fast Pass tickets this time. I wish ReedPoop wasn't running this con now.

Anyway i'll be there for the long haul, just not going to be spending hours waiting in lines without a fast pass for any autographs like previous years when I purchased a pass for that convenience.

If you haven't been able to see Stan Lee in previous appearances, you'd best get in on this year's con. It's being billed as his final appearance at ECCC.

Stan is a nice guy. I got a picture taken with him and my hair was messed up. He let me through a second time and got a better picture.

Anyways...I got my 4-day tickets. Gonna go with a friend that knows Seattle really well. Anyone else going?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. Biggest convention I've been to was probably Rose City Comic Con. I heard Seattle is like 5x bigger.

I don't give ReedPop much of my money if I can help it. They'd already ruined Star Wars Celebration for me, and I have been significantly less than impressed with how they've changed ECCC. I hang out in the public areas, people-watching and buying swag from the con store in the lobby.

--Jonah

They sold out the 4 day passes in 12 minutes and Saturday was in the first day. I was able to get mine for Friday and Saturday. The hotels sell out quickly as well. Last year was the first year for Red Pop or whatever they are called and the panel times were all messed up. Not to mention the Costume contest. I really hope they get it all worked out and better this year. It's my 4th year and I am hoping that it will be better. Looking forward to seeing all the Cosplayer's this year as always.

Looks like to make up for VIP they're offering autograph presells on Renner as well as others I'm sure as we draw closer to con day.

I hate knowing now how much more money up-front we need to start having. I'm always saving up until the day of o make sure I have everything I need. It's a real struggle after the Holidays to come up with this kind of coin for pre-sells to avoid sell-outs.

With fees though, $105 for Jeremy Renner is a pass. I'll probably do a photo op, but that's it.

I got my ticket for Saturday and Sunday! Me and my fiancé plan to attend those days and my cosplays will vary. He will be an xwing pilot for both paid days. I WILL however hang out by Freeway Park/Garden area outside Friday.

I will debut my slave R2d2 cosplay.

Any meet up's this year for fellow RPF Members? If so please let me know. Going to debut my Master Chief suit I've been working on this year, as well as my Classic Captain America for the meet up with Stan Lee.

so agree with this, its like they didnt even try with entertainment guests this year, and whats with putting it at the sheraton this year? I wonder if they are using that extra space in the center for more vendors

again very underwhelmed with the "celebrity" guests. BUT - my buddy did get his table so I'll be his minion all weekend there.

Any meet up's this year for fellow RPF Members? If so please let me know. Going to debut my Master Chief suit I've been working on this year, as well as my Classic Captain America for the meet up with Stan Lee.

Iunno about anyone else, but I'd be game to meet up! I'm deffo going to the con

Hi all! Come by and check out my Han in Carbonite & X Wing prop at the Star Wars Experience (2nd Floor/street level) this year. I would like to get feedback for real prop makers. - Mike

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back