hasbro legacy/deago falcon

mofo77

hey guys,
been meaning to post pix of my falcon.this was finished earlier this year after working on it on and off for over 3 years.
basic structure is hasbro legacy,various deago pieces and tons of kit parts.approx 15% of kit parts are authentic vintage pieces.
entex parts are resin copies. 20160528_153600.jpg20160528_153635 (1).jpg20160528_153724.jpg20160528_153737 (1).jpg20160527_112444 (1).jpg20160527_112617 (1).jpg

WOW, that's pretty impressive. Talk about the "fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy" LOL Your skills are quite mind blowing.

Outstanding work! Recent to the forum here and gathering inspiration for my own personal projects! Had a similar idea of converting the Legacy Falcon with DeAgostini parts, primarily the cockpit, but certainly digging deeper into the detailing...

Curious of your build with the remainder of the cockpit tube, and if you scaled down the size of the sidewalls...?

Impressive work! Hope to see more pics of your process! Cheers!

Outstanding work! Recent to the forum here and gathering inspiration for my own personal projects! Had a similar idea of converting the Legacy Falcon with DeAgostini parts, primarily the cockpit, but certainly digging deeper into the detailing...

Curious of your build with the remainder of the cockpit tube, and if you scaled down the size of the sidewalls...?

Impressive work! Hope to see more pics of your process! Cheers!
thanks mate,
yeah,the rest of the cockpit tube scratchbuilt sheet styrene and yes the sidewalls were lowered or thinned down by approx 7mm i think.
simple to thin out but labour intensive as you have to separate top and bottom halves cut walls and all the pegs.i was surprised how well it fit back together actually.

Hi i recently acquired a legacy falcon and im in the process of restoring it. Where did you get the top quad cannon? I hate the look of the missile firing one. Sorry to resurrect an old thread

The quad gun is from the deago Falcon - issue 1 has a complete quad gun.
I have 3 or 4 left, because i replace the guns with shapeways 3d printed guns.

Its amazing how a persn can take a $30 toy and turn it into a very displayable piece. Really nice job. I used mine as a paint test mule for when I got the Deago. Learned a bunch painting the Hasbro.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back