Why is is so hard to find non-resin replicas of the Blade Runner pistol?

Ericsonx

I've always wondered that. The only two legit ones I've ever come across that weren't hand/custom made was the Japanese one and the Coyle US ones, and they're...well...expensive. I'm kinda suprised no one's ever made a more economy replica/airsoft style that isn't the one-piece resin kit version?

I've always wondered that. The only two legit ones I've ever come across that weren't hand/custom made was the Japanese one and the Coyle US ones, and they're...well...expensive. I'm kinda suprised no one's ever made a more economy replica/airsoft style that isn't the one-piece resin kit version?

The Off-World blasters are largely metal, especially after the upgrades, and they are reasonably priced. I will sell mine with all the upgrades installed. PM if you are interested. I also have an all resin kit with multiple moving parts, unassembled which I will sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no skill at building or painting things, so, out of idle curiosity, how much would either be, the latter if it was assembled? I'm just curious more than anything atm.

I have no skill at building or painting things, so, out of idle curiosity, how much would either be, the latter if it was assembled? I'm just curious more than anything atm.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to assemble the kit for you, and I have PM'ed you the info on the Off World blaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back