Where Can I send in my Helmet to get it professionally customized?

Oparator

Hi, I am new to this, I have no experience whatsoever of making my own costume. I own a Black Series Kylo Ren Helmet that I want to get customized. I have seen videos on Youtube of people customizing it -- closing the gaps on the helmet, making it more sturdy, removing the visors and making replacing it with mesh, weathering, etc. Like I said I have zero experience and am afraid to do it myself.

It would be great if anyone of you guys could recommend a place/member that can help me with this!
BTW I live in San Francisco, so if there are any local shop that anyone knows that would be great too.

Also Any member Who can do it, please feel free to let me know!

Thank you in Advance!

Last edited:
I don't know about shops that will do that for you, but there are tons of members such as myself who do it for a low price. Really all we charge you for is the products we use. Maybe there is someone on here that is in your area that will do it you would just have to look around.

Good luck,
Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Make it a DIY project. There are many videos that can get you started. Also check out your local 501st group and see if they have a get together or reach out to them for help.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back