Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

Been off this board for a bit. Where does one go about ordering one of these beauties and for how much?!

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

If your looking for a kit then email munegumi@event.co.jp he is distributing outside of Japan for Tomenosuke. If your looking for a completed one im not sure what your options are. Also I'm not sure if either is in stock. Good luck.

So the kit looks nearly identical to the previous Tomenosuke. Which is not a problem in any way.

Here are some pictures.
a09cf4609c90fe549cf88fac4d817899.jpg
aa16eb2da3fdc4928fae684f717dc7ec.jpg
a5ea36cf173bca862678487cb18dd126.jpg
7ac58b3294d3b5996b27e1f189105478.jpg
975fe52ecb096d4cfd4c0c0207c657c9.jpg
943cf80b8e05ea36414cb1ec11bbc012.jpg
85bd32cf14a372335563ca5c76f68e8b.jpg
527f2dfd08152d17d60183eebd78b5d4.jpg

thanks for the photos, the kit looks amazing.
My shipment is held in customs, it says the invoice is missing, it's the first time ever that I get that and I'm very scared.
Andrew, did your package come with a correctly made tax declaration?
I'm just out of luck...

thanks for the photos, the kit looks amazing.
My shipment is held in customs, it says the invoice is missing, it's the first time ever that I get that and I'm very scared.
Andrew, did your package come with a correctly made tax declaration?
I'm just out of luck...

Yea my declaration looked right. He wrote the contents as "tomenosuke toy/movie prop" My package went in and out of customs in about 2 days maybe slightly less. It did appear to have been opened for inspection by customs but nothing was missing.

Thanks andrew,
roh, don't really know what to do, I guess I will have to contact the customs but it's this kind of blurry institution you don't really know how to contact and what to do when you have an issue with... already lost several packages without ever getting any contact from them...

Thanks andrew,
roh, don't really know what to do, I guess I will have to contact the customs but it's this kind of blurry institution you don't really know how to contact and what to do when you have an issue with... already lost several packages without ever getting any contact from them...

Oh yea I definitely know that story. They never contact you but the do contact the sender and it's his job to contact you. Maybe contact Mune to see what he says. He seems like a decent guy.

That is is you ordered from him.

yeah I usually contact the seller is this situations and he usually answer that he has no idea what to do...
I'll contact Mune right away and see if he can help, then I'll see tomorrow if the situation is unchanged about contacting the customs... this is going to fun!
thanks again, have fun with your kit, it really looks awesome :)

Four more payments to go on mine. I'll be getting it in October, appropriately enough around the release of the movie. Still haven't decided if I am going to see it in the theater yet, or wait for the blu ray.

Four more payments to go on mine. I'll be getting it in October, appropriately enough around the release of the movie. Still haven't decided if I am going to see it in the theater yet, or wait for the blu ray.

Come on you dropped a good amount of cash on the blaster so you have to be a fan! How could you not see it in theaters. Well unless it's a situation where your afraid they will do a bad job lol.

Yea my declaration looked right. He wrote the contents as "tomenosuke toy/movie prop" My package went in and out of customs in about 2 days maybe slightly less. It did appear to have been opened for inspection by customs but nothing was missing.

Uh silly question, is this kit resin or partial metal ?

Come on you dropped a good amount of cash on the blaster so you have to be a fan! How could you not see it in theaters. Well unless it's a situation where your afraid they will do a bad job lol.

They could do the whole thing with muppets and I would still love it. It's not movies in the theaters I have problems with, it's people in theaters I have a problem with. I haven't been in a theater since Sin City and The Mist. If I do see it in a theater first it will likely toward the end of its run.

They could do the whole thing with muppets and I would still love it. It's not movies in the theaters I have problems with, it's people in theaters I have a problem with. I haven't been in a theater since Sin City and The Mist. If I do see it in a theater first it will likely toward the end of its run.

Lol you know what. I can totally agree with you on that! I feel like a grumpy old man sometimes with as much problems I have with people in the theater sometimes...

Don't know in your cities, but here in Brussels, I go to the theater the week ends in the morning, it's half the price and we are usually less than 6 persons in the room. it's great!
well, luckily the theaters in Belgium the morning are better than the customs... my blaster is still stuck there... :cry

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back