Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

I'm starting to 3d model it (K's Blaster), I'm still wrapping my head around how it functions and how it will need to be broken down to be assembled again. I sell a 3D-printed blade runner kit in the project runs, this one will be similar. Will be a plastic kit, you sand, assemble and paint.

Will also make the retina scanner one gun is started

Could you please inform me once they are available I will definitely buy one.

I think you should just check in ever so often - and keep an eye out yourself. :)
I mean, he might forget or miss it anyways.

In case no one has seen it yet...

Hollywood Collectibles is offering the first ever officially licensed version of the Deckard's blaster. It's based on the previously sold out Tomenosuke version but it is apparently not made by them...even though the artwork shown happens to be Tomensuke. Anyway, I ordered one. I missed out on the last offering. These replicas usually go fast. I've got a Coyle model CS&T so I'll certainly make a comparison when it comes. Looks like they'll ship next month (October).

In case no one has seen it yet...

Hollywood Collectibles is offering the first ever officially licensed version of the Deckard's blaster. It's based on the previously sold out Tomenosuke version but it is apparently not made by them...even though the artwork shown happens to be Tomensuke. Anyway, I ordered one. I missed out on the last offering. These replicas usually go fast. I've got a Coyle model CS&T so I'll certainly make a comparison when it comes. Looks like they'll ship next month (October).

It is Tomenosuke.

No prob. It's an exciting edition! I am pretty much done after getting the Pro edition. I prefer the finish on it and I intend to do some modifications(like adding the steel barrel). Though, that packaging is really eye-catching.

Those that follow me on instragram will have seen this. I also just posted on fb, but I thought I'd share here. I cleaned this one up a bit more. I'm really liking the upper half of Luv's blaster, but not crazy about the handle or the super thick trigger guard. Just playing around with some what-ifs :D

FkJ5Sbt.jpg

Last edited:
The amber grip one...... just looks right! Maybe a little too close to the original but way better than the departure. You can tell when something captures the look

Lets welcome the Russian/Chinese SKS to the Blade Runner Family. Both of these guns are built on SKS rifles.

junkyard_guns1.jpgjunkyard_guns2.jpgjunkyard_guns3.jpgjunkyard_guns4.jpgjunkyard_guns5.jpg

And I'm not certain but the gun he hands her appears to have the classic PFC "cylinder disc" and a blocked barrel.

BR2049_blockedbarrel.jpgBR2049_blockedcylinder.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back