Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

Nice nice nice! didn't get my email yet though, hopefully I will! really looking forward to that! :)

Since it's not technically released I'd say you should go to the site and email the "outside Japan customer" email to see if you can get in on it. Either way your not out of luck yet. Most likely there will be a few that will be for sale outside of preorders. Though if you miss both of those then you might be SOL.

Got my mail for payment today as well! I actually replied to Mune to ask about the shipping, he told me that mine would be shipped this week or early next week, so I guess we can assume that everybody that currently is paying is going to get his blaster soon! very exiting! :)

Since it's not technically released I'd say you should go to the site and email the "outside Japan customer" email to see if you can get in on it. Either way your not out of luck yet. Most likely there will be a few that will be for sale outside of preorders. Though if you miss both of those then you might be SOL.

Do you know when the HCG orders will go out ?

No idea. I believe HCG just sold the completed blasters. The ones that are shipping now are "kits" I'd imagine they would just send out kits first since they don't need any finishing on their end. Even then I doubt it would be that much longer. Did you get any estimated ship month when ordered? Because Kit People were told June and they came through on the promise of June.

No idea. I believe HCG just sold the completed blasters. The ones that are shipping now are "kits" I'd imagine they would just send out kits first since they don't need any finishing on their end. Even then I doubt it would be that much longer. Did you get any estimated ship month when ordered? Because Kit People were told June and they came through on the promise of June.

Oh okay, I think I'm on the wait list for the completed model, no date given.

We were expecting the guns to arrive in a shipment almost two weeks ago but I haven't seen or heard of the arrival. We were also expecting a huge truck tomorrow... turns out customs decided to hold the truck shipment for inspection which will take a week. I just found that out tonight. So I'm betting that customs held up the guns. I know it is freaking out the shipping department and customer service last week because they already sent out final invoices and then the shipment got delayed. I can assure you that the day they come in they will be shipped right out. I will check tomorrow with customer service to see if they have an answer as to when to expect them to arrive.

We were expecting the guns to arrive in a shipment almost two weeks ago but I haven't seen or heard of the arrival.

Thanks for the update. Do you know how the wait list works, ie how many are on it or how many extra models you might get in ? I suppose you have to wait to see how many don't follow through with their order. . .

Man! Just missed the mail man. He had my package this morning but I wasn't there to sign for it. So with that said if anyone's interested I can post pictures of the kit tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I was able to flag down the mail man and get my package.
499e3351aca04a1ad3fdd889b7f704e2.jpg

Here it is. More photos after work.

Been off this board for a bit. Where does one go about ordering one of these beauties and for how much?!

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back