Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

i just made an account to ask where i can purchase one of the 2049 blasters? i'm worried they will be sold out before i am able to even find a place to order it or purchase it im trying the link on the tomenosuke website but im not sure about the settings? what do i put for prefecture? or should i even order it from this website if im in the USA?? lol i just really need help

Last edited:
Oh my!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i just made an account to ask where i can purchase one of the 2049 blasters? i'm worried they will be sold out before i am able to even find a place to order it or purchase it im trying the link on the tomenosuke website but im not sure about the settings? what do i put for prefecture? or should i even order it from this website if im in the USA?? lol i just really need help

JDiamond, that link is to the one I originally ordered - the Pro Evolution - that's been sold out a long time and I was on waitlist for that one which got me the email for the 2049.

Curly, the 2049 goes on sale to general public from HCG Monday March 13th (3 days). It might be worth calling HCG to see if you can get on the backup list asap. Also the Japanese link you sent appears to be the right one (the 2049 edition).

JDiamond, that link is to the one I originally ordered - the Pro Evolution - that's been sold out a long time and I was on waitlist for that one which got me the email for the 2049.

Curly, the 2049 goes on sale to general public from HCG Monday March 13th (3 days). It might be worth calling HCG to see if you can get on the backup list asap. Also the Japanese link you sent appears to be the right one (the 2049 edition).
YOU'RE A LIFESAVER
lol thank you so so somuch ill call ASAP!

Please note:

If you are not on the wait list for the previous version, and do not have a wait list number, you will not be able to call up and join the wait list anymore. That list was for the previous version ONLY and they stopped taking wait list orders on that version. Those people who are already on that previous wait list list are being offered the opportunity to be placed on a list for the newer version that is coming out. There is no wait list for the new version. Hope that makes sense.

i just got off the phone with their customer service. only people on previous blaster waitlists can be converted to this waitlist and no waitlist is open for the 2049 blaster at this time. i'm going to have to wait until whats left of this run is sold on their website. wish me luck :(
Please note:

If you are not on the wait list for the previous version, and do not have a wait list number, you will not be able to call up and join the wait list anymore. That list was for the previous version ONLY and they stopped taking wait list orders on that version. Those people who are already on that previous wait list list are being offered the opportunity to be placed on a list for the newer version that is coming out. There is no wait list for the new version. Hope that makes sense.

only people on previous blaster waitlists can be converted to this waitlist and no waitlist is open for the 2049 blaster at this time. i'm going to have to wait until whats left of this run is sold on their website.
That is correct. Good luck, and make sure you sign up for the HCG Newsletter.
http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/news.php#subscribe
By signing up for that, you will get an emailed newsletter the moment the item goes up for pre-order on the website. That is the fastest way to know when something becomes available so you can jump on it right away.

Also for those interested if you go to http://www.hollywood-japan.jp/smartphone/detail.html?id=000000006928 direct link from Tomenosuke.com. This if for the same gun just in "kit" form at a cheaper price. Around $550. The site is in Japanese and you can't order from it but if you read what English there is you will find an email to contact to get on the List if your not in Japan.

Much cheaper and you get to do it yourself which is what we are here for.

Looks like we've entered the age of endless releases. Far from an expert with this replica, but after owning both the Pro Retailer & HCG versions, this release doesn't move the needle for me. Appears they have gone back to the flat matte look, which trust me, is quite a bit more noticeable to the eye in-person than in pictures. Hence, despite a few, minor QC issues, I think I like the look of the HCG blued-barrel version the best. (I don't own a Coyle.) Will be interested to see more of Gosling's new blaster someday.

Looks like we've entered the age of endless releases. Far from an expert with this replica, but after owning both the Pro Retailer & HCG versions, this release doesn't move the needle for me. Appears they have gone back to the flat matte look, which trust me, is quite a bit more noticeable to the eye in-person than in pictures. Hence, despite a few, minor QC issues, I think I like the look of the HCG blued-barrel version the best. (I don't own a Coyle.) Will be interested to see more of Gosling's new blaster someday.
They did go back to the matte version. They opted to take it back to the Matte version and then do some tweaks to it. They just kept the matte so it would be more like the one in the new movie. I hope that makes sense, lol.

Last edited:
Appears they have gone back to the flat matte look, which trust me, is quite a bit more noticeable to the eye in-person than in pictures..

Presumably they are simply releasing the version which was used in the new production. Hence the 2049 tag.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back