M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
M19 project has begun,,,, I have recently obtained two very nice m19 scopes.. I have started to disassembly and and draw them up in master cam.... Parts will be machined on my Haas CNC machines and some will be metal castings... ill will start posting some pics to show the process....

View attachment IMG_3471.MOV

IMG_3485.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Check out my e11 build site,,, i try to keep the pictures flowing everyday

http://www.warmachinepaintball.com/

Yes I'm trying to make a affordable metal replica that is authentic in every way... It will not be as cheap as a plastic one but given that the real ones cost over 3500$ now and are virtually impossible to find.... I put a bounty out to acquire the ones i have ... Some very good collectors parted with a few to help this project ... And im very thankful LOL

f10a7158-26b8-4236-b635-7d82e18da9c3_zpsbsyhmmaw.jpg

Awesome! Will you be doing a run of these? Especially if it is a functional telescope I'd definitely get one

Last edited:
Yes I'm trying to make a affordable metal replica that is authentic in every way... It will not be as cheap as a plastic one but given that the real ones cost over 3500$ now and are virtually impossible to find.... I put a bounty out to acquire the ones i have ... Some very good collectors parted with a few to help this project ... And im very thankful LOL

Sweet. I can't wait. Quick noob question, is the M19 Accurate for an E-11 or is that the M38? I'm trying to make a Rouge One E-11

LOL maybe but money is not the issue for me. Im having fun
Ääääh ... no. THEY don´t cost that much. YOU paid that much - it´s the price for your impatience. :D

They still show up from time to time, might take a year or more, but the usual price is way cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Sweet. I can't wait. Quick noob question, is the M19 Accurate for an E-11 or is that the M38? I'm trying to make a Rouge One E-11

You can use both M38/M40 and M19/M32 on OT blasters. ANH uses all of them in different configurations, ESB and ROTJ E-11 blasters use only M19/M32 ones (resin copies).

Just realized you mentioned R1. M38/M40 then

Last edited:
You can use both M38/M40 and M19/M32 on OT blasters. ANH uses all of them in different configurations, ESB and ROTJ E-11 blasters use only M19/M32 ones (resin copies).

Just realized you mentioned R1. M38/M40 then

If only someone made functioning replicas of the M38/M40. I know that there are resin and metal casts but I would definitely get excited for a functioning telescope replica. Heck I would do it myself if I knew how scopes worked

True, but I would like to go for "idealized" rather than most accurate

A real M38/M40 or M19/M32 scope is even better than an "idealized" replica one, because it already has all the features of a scope ;) But the price is higher than any replica

A real M38/M40 or M19/M32 scope is even better than an "idealized" replica one, because it already has all the features of a scope ;) But the price is higher than any replica

Which is why it would be amazing for someone to make a functioning replica

Which is why it would be amazing for someone to make a functioning replica

I prefer the real deal. Plus I have a hunch that the functioning replica might cost quite a lot, compared to the prices of the real scopes a couple years ago

I prefer the real deal. Plus I have a hunch that the functioning replica might cost quite a lot, compared to the prices of the real scopes a couple years ago

Well I think it might depend. Todd's Scope is functional, and it's fairly affordable. Maybe he'll do a run of ESB parts

I love real parts, but I also love exacting replicas & model making so this is gonna be a fun one to watch. The M19 doesn't have any magnification either, so it should be an easier one to make functional.

I love real parts, but I also love exacting replicas & model making so this is gonna be a fun one to watch. The M19 doesn't have any magnification either, so it should be an easier one to make functional.

The M19 doesn't magnify?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back