M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

they are i just sen them to my casting guy,,,, they have to be metal !!!!!! mthey will be metal the dowm side is it will take him 3 month to get them here
LOL

they are i just sen them to my casting guy,,,, they have to be metal !!!!!! mthey will be metal the dowm side is it will take him 3 month to get them here
LOL
Are you talking about the Greedo killer grills?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Got an ANH mount and Hensoldt scope kit with the sale a few days ago. it's spectacular! Such solid construction, accurate mount profile and the scope body is so heavy! I planon blueing it, painting it and using some barricade.

Thanks for providing all this!

I went ahead and upgraded to the steel scope and mount as well.

The crossbar dropped right over the same holes, which was awesome.

I do miss the round knurling on the DEC scope knob, though.

Love that the scope has the markings, but it's quite a bit shorter than the DEC.

Really nice parts, I gotta say!

4ff926ecee87f7ae166537314c251059.jpg
e7297820fcb6c7a73728ce05f06baf91.jpg
7cc6d2afba1eacf186c40be088c84bdb.jpg
4db94f00aa48cfeef4c55f929007d769.jpg
aa152593b243d373221e53c4f3c78785.jpg
aa507247ba1ef8cbdf171474ac499730.jpg
9243f665b5df875114c2a68fb99aad30.jpg

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Looks amazing! I'm not a huge fan of the cast finish on the mount but that's totally fixable in one wanted. I wonder if taking down he knurl a little with a flat file would minimize the diamond look? I did that on the knob I made from knurled sink parts (a bit heavier knurl) and it definitely helped. I can actually barely see in your pics on my phone, it's not at all required.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone post a side by side with the DEC scope?

MY new ones have a finer knurl , its really hard to tell from that side view pic what the pitch of the knurl .They will be blk oxide finished also.....On the mount everyone told me they wanted them in raw /unfinished steel so they could be finished ,cut ground, nicked, weathered, polished ECT.......the way they wanted..You guys get mad at me for anodizing and prefinishing alot of this stuff. LMAO I have left the option for you.... As far as the scaling of the part i think its dead on for the most part... seeing some really nice builds !!!
The next version im going to offer prefinished for the masses too ................ This line of products has just begun and will evolve !!! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the scope round knurling and cross hairs will be apart of the newest version of the Hensoldt im doing... that specialty form knurl im having custom made.... Remind me when im done withit ill send you one...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back