M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

I know.... i got too deep in the DL44 stuff lately... E11d bodies are slated for machine time in 3 weeks!!!! I will be only machining 20 bodies !!!!!!!! Then i will be knee deep in the E11 and M38 castings and stamped remaining parts that are due in..........They will require fitting and re machining for the kits!
The first production piece off the machine will be your Marcus!!!!! i promise

Does anyone know someone who can help me program /draw/model and create the molds for the deathtrooper armor ????? I have the statue for some ref, but want to create a couple diff sizes for builders... I can scan it but i do not think there will be very many 6 foot 5 inch builders out there................Or maybe there is a current armor maker that would like some help or a collaboration ??? just a thought .............

E11D? What did i miss? :eek

Obviously a LOT my friend :lol

Chris will offer full E11D kits, not just the conversion parts he already has in his shop.
The kit will feature a readily gutted/ cut/ milled S&T Sterling - NO firing mechanism/ internals, so no problems with our customs :cool

Have been bugging FM about the finishing date for a few months now ... poor Chris :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know someone who can help me program /draw/model and create the molds for the deathtrooper armor ????? I have the statue for some ref, but want to create a couple diff sizes for builders... I can scan it but i do not think there will be very many 6 foot 5 inch builders out there................Or maybe there is a current armor maker that would like some help or a collaboration ??? just a thought .............

Isn´t this market pretty much covered by other vendors?...wouldn´t be appealing enough -to me- to invest in designing, prototyping, moldmaking and production without a "significant" number of interested people...

But I know you like to take risks buddy ;)

Ordered one of your Hensoldt scopes the other day. Looking forward to it! I'm trying to catch up on this thread now.

I finally was able to order the Greedo Killer Scope set this afternoon! :thumbsup I've been good lately with saving :D
Soon to be ordered next? The flash hider & grill.

Looking forward to receiving the set. :cheers

Holy cow! Three days from ordering to BEING at my house!?!?! (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup
Hello neighbor :cheers

20180724_215910.jpg

Every part is brilliant. I have a set of real Weaver scope rings, & I almost used them when I was putting this together, however Field Marshalls are just fantastic.
I can not be happier with the quality of every part in this set! I also can't wait to order the other two parts... but I gotta wait till payday.
Thank You!

IMG_2692.JPG

Here's my new Field Marshall scope on my WIP DL-44. It uses the AWC airsoft as the base with upgraded 3d print parts and walnut grip. Still gotta add the grill, black the scope and flash hider and final weathering.

IMG_2698.JPG

Got my scope blacked and looks great. How's everyone tackling aging the brass? I've read aluminum black would work but that seems like overkill maybe?? I don't know.

Yes, aluminum black works great on the brass, or you can set the parts in a container with ammonia (parts suspended, not submerged) and let the fumes tarnish the brass. Different looks depending on the method you choose. I prefer the aluminum black and steel wool afterwards to knock it back a bit.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Yes, aluminum black works great on the brass, or you can set the parts in a container with ammonia (parts suspended, not submerged) and let the fumes tarnish the brass. Different looks depending on the method you choose. I prefer the aluminum black and steel wool afterwards to knock it back a bit.

IMG_2699.JPGIMG_2700.JPG

Thanks - just put some aluminum black on and it looks perfect. And kudos again to Field Marshall for the great work. All the parts fit together very precisely and the details are amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, doesn't look like the aluminum black did much. You may wanna hit the part with some steel wool and clean with alcohol and degrease it before applying it.

Hmm, doesn't look like the aluminum black did much. You may wanna hit the part with some steel wool and clean with alcohol and degrease it before applying it.

Yeah - I degreased it beforehand. I also did a bit of work on it afterwards with steel wool to thin out and wipe down the black to get to some of the brass showing through.

Yeah - I degreased it beforehand. I also did a bit of work on it afterwards with steel wool to thin out and wipe down the black to get to some of the brass showing through.
Okay, cool. In the pic it looked like things sometimes do when I try to blacken them without prepping them properly.

Since I was impatient and put the rings into the scope before blueing, the Perma Blue is what weathered those. It was a happy accident, so that’s how I did the knob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back