M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Scanned one of the pics lichbringer sent and made a engraving of the numbers. Mimicking the stamped numbers is problematic but i think ive got them close ... Thanks to everyone that has sent in pictures of the scope its been a huge help... so many version !!

Yes ,, working ont he prototype now,,,, ill cast in steel next month.... the knurled knob will be a separate machined item its on here for alignment purposes...

alginment on the real mauser

Denix

Do you think you will be making steel ANH hero scope brackets? How about steel bull barrels for live fires?

Yes! Will it have the correct dovetail? I have the dec pewter mount right now, and though it looks great, i really miss the dovetail. Also, it may be the angles of the photos, but the hole in the mount looks a little too small. Unless it is to be machined after casting.

Last edited:
Yes,,, it will have the correct dovetail and knurled knob on the front ,, and be made of steel... Ill post overlays next week to show the correct height and that all the radius are correct... im going to do a photo shoot and photoshop overlays to make sure that this thing is screen accurate...

Yes! Will it have the correct dovetail? I have the dec pewter mount right now, and though it looks great, i really miss the dovetail. Also, it may be the angles of the photos, but the hole in the mount looks a little too small. Unless it is to be machined after casting.

Looking at this picture of them both together it's looking really good [emoji106]
3e9e9304f42d4f1c88905543c4c308a0.jpg

Are you going to offer a scope/mount kit like you've done for the other versions? If so, I may hold off on ordering the scope by itself right off the bat when it becomes available.

The hole is correct ill post a overlay this week.... Look at the real dl44 gun not the replica scope mounts there holes are to big and to tall.... Ill post all scaling information and research too.... here a quick pic to show you . i have printed this picture in real scale using the Hensoldt as a reference.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back