M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Looking great, BUT the screenused HW scope is a "ZIEL DIALYT 3X", not just a "DIALYT 3x"

You might want to change this, before you engrave ALL scope bodies :thumbsup

This is the only clear pic I have of this prop and it's very hard to tell what's written there. You can sort of make out the "ziel.. " but it's not completely clear. Anyone have anything better to add so these come out perfect?
43780a777380d2c3ac67375a9b378ef2.jpg

Just messed with the exposure and ya u can better make out the writing..
10bcb0dea8af803e7fe68a74ca504b40.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the help want this stuff to be the right way..... NOW help get this damn scope ANH mount right LOL .... i hear everyone complain that ther is not a super accurate one. Well here is your chance ! Need deminsions .......

Can't help with dimensions I'm afraid. But please if you will take note of the offcenter screws. Wonkiness is important! Also I need your bank info so I can get HR to direct deposit my checks hahah!

Great pics ,,, These will help alot... There is one thing ive learned in all these project is that coping this stuff is tough and they relic often vary them selves. The numbering system that used on these is similar to the m38 m19 scopes... They Roll press these in during manufacturing, not a easy thing to do now days. That equipment is very expensive and lends itself well to high volume. Engraving will never be this clean , but ill get it close. Check this out

This is a small one,, to do steel and multiple lines would be much bigger

YEs,,,, its pain in the ass LOL Every scope ive messed with has tons of variants... Even laser scanning the m19 scope and now the soon the arrive m38 casting ive done ,,they vary... even in the same year. Thanks Lichtbringer your a great help . May not be perfect but the challenge is fun..

Markus, funny how each one of these scopes differ in details. :)

Chris, sent you a batch of pics - writing, size, and other details. Hope it helps.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back