M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

MR also used the curved/narrow foot of the '43 for their E-11. Personally I like both. Curious if through RO we'll see wide/straight foot '42 scopes too

Yes MR did use a '43 as the base for their replica, and even it was non-functional which means it can't be easy to do.

Very Possible! there could be '42 scopes in RO. Just from what I've seen so far in trailers and at SW celebration it looks to be only '43 scopes so far, and only resin casts at that! I've yet to see an actual real one. Probably only used for closeups with the real airsoft gun, real hengstler, and real flashlight. All the blasters I've seen so far are completely made of resin.

m19 and a m38 side by side .... telescopes I've run across in the last few days,,,
f10a7158-26b8-4236-b635-7d82e18da9c3_zpsbsyhmmaw.jpg

Last edited:
That 3d scanner is awesome! Did you make the sterling barrels in steel too? I cant wait until you offer them, they look amazing!

I already spoke with you about this on ebay but I'll say again, I'm dying for this replica! (Though not super interested in actual functionality, just appearance). Any idea how long this project will take you and how much they'll be? I'm in for one for sure. :)

I know,,, its become a big priority.. Theres is a big need for it and im ramping it up fast.
IMG_3485_zpsbrrt1nqh.jpg

I already spoke with you about this on ebay but I'll say again, I'm dying for this replica! (Though not super interested in actual functionality, just appearance). Any idea how long this project will take you and how much they'll be? I'm in for one for sure. :)

- - - Updated - - -

M19 disassembled for reverse engineering
IMG_3447_zpsym8dxlxg.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

prism assembly..... trying to make these .NOT a easy task
IMG_3452_zps43s0aa6z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Had a chance to catch up on some power cylinders this weekend too....
IMG_3593_zpsxwdrclrg.jpg

Brackets after tig weld,,, waiting for grinding and deburring
IMG_3585_zpsd9lojzkd.jpg

IMG_3584_zpsn5iuhtyo.jpg

Last edited:
Im going to make the aluminum one first....The optics i am still working on...Don't underestimate the complexity of those prisms and lens.They are Still very high tech even by todays standards... go look online at prisms just the 90 degree one are 60 to 200 dollars..The m19 has 4! I looking at having them done custom.. maybe in quantity they will be reasonable
Should know alot more after i get the first model machined......

IMG_3623_zpst6zioe17.jpg

IMG_3624_zpskt4sbysi.jpg

If this turns out to be a complete *accurate* kit with brass ends and functional glass sights (proper reticle would be cool too ;) ) than I am DEFINITELY in for one.

- - - Updated - - -

I know i cant wait for a replica because the original are very tough to find and extremely expensive

- - - Updated - - -

The m3 periscope is virtually non existent now...So keep your eyes open!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back