M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Nice job with the flash hider! Any chance you'll keep at the Greedo Killer parts and produce an accurate 11-Fin Grill? I missed out on that part from Solo's Hold's awesome run a while back and have been kicking myself! Still sporting my old 12-fin Corellian Exports piece.

Im working on that greedo grill should be available soon....(may2017)
Nice job with the flash hider! Any chance you'll keep at the Greedo Killer parts and produce an accurate 11-Fin Grill? I missed out on that part from Solo's Hold's awesome run a while back and have been kicking myself! Still sporting my old 12-fin Corellian Exports piece.

Did you ever get around to "accurizing" your Hoth Flash Hider?

It's really hard to tell from your eBay listing photos. You should take photos of the profile!

Pics? Or it didn't happen? Heh.

No seriously though, any photos?

It's not my place to share his pics. I'm a little bias though as he was kind enough to lend his ear to my two cents in it's design. It looks similar to this..
7635603b0723ea03f46f8ab4a261657d.jpg

Last edited:
Yes the version 2 is not on my sites yet,,, should be tueday or wed..... Ill have pic then..

Im still looking for the Hensholt scopes and the super compac.... ... Thanks to KenJ my friend in atlanta i did get a really nice single point ...
Pics? Or it didn't happen? Heh.

No seriously though, any photos?

Greedo killer will be a few more weeks,,,, i found a original wing nut manufacturer... so that is very cool ! They need a few weeks to tool up for this. I having these made in aluminum.

SOOOO many cool things going on parallel, wonderful to watch the progress :)

Since I might be tempted to upgrade my ESB DH-17 in the future...what is the status of the L2A3 grip-frame and mag well? Would love to see your progress on these parts :thumbsup

the grip frame is a combo of laser cutting and machining... I want to keep that layered look but it needs to be mountable and have a couple of switches for the electronic.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back