Rogue One Rebel Soldier Helmet

I had a miss print but the sled with the AAA battery fits and the wire work, Im printing a new one now that will hopefully print out. being tall and thin its a little tricky.
torch working.jpgTorch CG.png
Availability as soon as I have ensured its a good proof of concept. I will print in batches of 10 and include the torch too.

Last edited:
I had a miss print but the sled with the AAA battery fits and the wire work, Im printing a new one now that will hopefully print out. being tall and thin its a little tricky.
View attachment 741558View attachment 741557
Availability as soon as I have ensured its a good proof of concept. I will print in batches of 10 and include the torch too.

I'm definitely interested in one! Depending on price, perhaps two.

Thanks

Very nice, although I think that the blast shield shouldn't be military green.

It's actually suppose to be a deep bluish grey. I've seen guys do green, black, and grey since it's hard to see in reference pics. I have another kit inbound along with the proper color.

Canny I have been out of the loop, just stumbled upon your flash torch!!! Wicked man!!! I want one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just "finished" my second blast shield (left one). Pretty happy with it and I think the color is pretty close. Will now do yome more weathering. Beside a silver base coat and the satin black and space from Montana, I now also added the Tamiya Gun metal and some vanish. It appears more blueish then on the picture.

Foto 16.07.17, 01 18 40.jpg

Next I will make the leather part on the gin strap. Soon I will also get the fabric cover from Canny. The one you see is from Mr. Hemmings. Fits like a glove but some details are wrong.

Great work! I like it a lot; space looks like a good color. I might have to build a third one now...these buckets are addicting.

Is Canny currently doing a run on covers? I think mine is from Woody. What's the difference between Woodman, Canny, and Hemings?

Just "finished" my second blast shield (left one). Pretty happy with it and I think the color is pretty close. Will now do yome more weathering. Beside a silver base coat and the satin black and space from Montana, I now also added the Tamiya Gun metal and some vanish. It appears more blueish then on the picture.

View attachment 744322

Next I will make the leather part on the gin strap. Soon I will also get the fabric cover from Canny. The one you see is from Mr. Hemmings. Fits like a glove but some details are wrong.

I got these bands and was able to trim them to a thinner width. Came in a 3pack for testing cuts and widths.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L4OFTXS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have ordered those now. Had some others beforehand but I am still not happy. Have have now ordered so many differend tubber bands.... but noting is like the one in the movies.

https://www.militarytour.com/german-rubber-helmet-band.html

but I am also not happy with it.

Today I finally received a set of rubber bands which I ordered from this source in Canada (I am located in Germany): https://www.militarytour.com/german-rubber-helmet-band.html

To be honest I was pretty pissed when I opened the package and all I got was some shabby sliced rubber tire. I knew that the rubber bands I ordered are not like in the movies (seam in the middle is missing) but from the pictures, it was better than everything I was able to get in my country. But after having a closer look and turning them inside out, I found that one rubber band has a seam very close to the ones in the movie. Have a look on the picture:

Foto 21.07.17, 22 17 33.jpg

I have to strech the rubber band quite a lot and at the end it is about 1cm high and looks even more like in the movie. I will trim the edges and put it on the helmet later.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back