Rogue One Rebel Soldier Helmet

Looks like it's the "Reinforced Czerka ACH-14 advanced combat helmet" (source):

15419782_10104977630725154_766852705511203290_o.jpg15585151_10104977630670264_473151837825265606_o.jpg

I guess ACH stands for advanced combat helmet.

cool nice wok, I had such high hopes for that book and a shot of the back ; /
4/8 pieces printed now, I can keep on printing 2 more tonight then Im up to the last 2 sections. the sections with the back grill. heres hoping we get a closer/detailed look at the back from some where.

just joined rogue one rebels FB page see what thats all about :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1463353270345651/

Spoiler for rebels future episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLN_y-uWAVA

Last edited:
They did a great job with the Helmet of the rebel soldier, someone in the forum will have a model in Pepakura of the M1 Helmet, since it is very difficult to find it in my city Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico.
Building the base M1 helmet you can add the elements to make it a rebel soldier's helmet like the one you have created among all.
I await your prompt response, thank you

IMG_3385.JPGIMG_3386.JPGIMG_3387.JPGIMG_3388.JPGIMG_3389.JPG

Saw these posted in the Facebook group and thought I'd post them here. Something interesting to me is every helmet here looks blue except the last one, which looks quite black. I notice that most of the Blue helmet guys are all blue outfits as well. The Rebels have a very clear color theme at least.

I wonder if there were both colors, or more, featured in the film?

Looking at those pix I just realized that something that has been staring us in the face hasn't been mentioned.
The camera(?) thing hanging on the right side strap.

strap greeblie.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all, incredible work! Is there going to be some kind of run, or someone on here making the blast shield I could get in on, order, or buy? Its super awesome. Also, any info on the torch, box, and headband accessories? Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back