Rogue One Rebel Soldier Helmet

Looking forward to a decent shot of the back. . . might be a little small but we will see. printing now, once its on the helmet I think it should look a little like it.
RebelHELMEMET TO PRINT BACK SECTION v10 v3.pngBackPS.png

Last edited:
you could probably dirty up the fabric a tad with some acrylics and a water spray of dirty water looks to clean up against the damaged blast shield

military helmets would never have a shine or metallic you'd be a sitting target satin finish at most. the Rubber bans look like black surgical tubing guys they are not flat.

Man I can't wait to get this together when the parts runs are in full motion.

In fact, I'm gonna have to re-loook over these threads to see who's making what!

Cuz as much as my wife says she can sew, GETTING her to do it would be too much hassle.

Stopped by my local Army/Navy store but no helmets there. Oh well!
There are lightweight repros available, made for Paintball, so if you have a Paintbal shop nearby then you could check out that one as well.
I would chose a lightweight plastic helmet over an authentic steel M1 either way.

There are lightweight repros available, made for Paintball, so if you have a Paintbal shop nearby then you could check out that one as well.
I would chose a lightweight plastic helmet over an authentic steel M1 either way.

Ohhhh but the real ones... it feels so good on your head...

*hands wife a 2 X 4*

"Go on! Hit me as hard as you can!"

My Google-Fu probably ain't what it should be, but are there any of these helmets on display ANYWHERE?? I've seen costume displays for the premiers but not a single one of them contains this helmet!

Hopefully the Art of Rogue One and Visual Dictionary books at least have some good stuff.

yeah its super tricky no display has had one yet, its the pièce de résistance!

I have spent hours looking, Im hoping to get a call as soon as the local book shop is open and Im zipping down in the hope that either the reference book or art book will have images. Its still the back grill section I want to get better the rest Im very happy with.

book shop opens in 50 mins, and going back to see it tonight for the second time.
I need to adjust my helmet inner, kept on moving back showing too much forhead. here is a pic from the premier with a 501st buddy.
UR4S08r.jpg

My Google-Fu probably ain't what it should be, but are there any of these helmets on display ANYWHERE?? I've seen costume displays for the premiers but not a single one of them contains this helmet!

Hopefully the Art of Rogue One and Visual Dictionary books at least have some good stuff.

Darn books have been released from publishers on the 16, so I have to wait for them to be shipped to NZ and then delivered to the shop. :(

It looks like from that second pic, that there may be ridges on the front?

I've also noticed for sure there's a circle/ring in the bottom right slot in the front of the helmet... It's in several pics. Not sure it's been noted before.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back