Z-6 Rotary Canon Blaster

chivo

Hi all !

Lots of guys have been asking for this Blaster from my You Tube video so I have released it to the public to build yourself.
Some parts you may have to change as the cordless drill I used at the time is not available any more.
All the 3D printed parts are now on https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1802294, I will keep uploading more pictures and measurements of other bits that was used.

IMG_2004.JPGIMG_2005.JPGIMG_2006.JPGIMG_2008.JPGIMG_2007.JPGIMG_2009.JPGIMG_2008.JPGIMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2011.JPGIMG_2012.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_5065 (2).JPGThis is the cordless drill I used.
Remove the batteries and re-solder them in a circular pattern, cut the section of handle out with trigger and use the motor.

Last edited:
I used a arduino board with 3 sound files. 1st was a boot up message, 2nd wind up and firing when trigger pulled, 3rd wind down when you let go of the trigger.
Pm me your email and I will send the files.
Can I get those as well? Thanks ill shoot you a pm[emoji6]

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I have sent emails with the mp3 sound files to you guys that have asked, I'm not on here much so you guys can share them to others that ask.

Cheers Michael

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back