Crossbones (Civil War/Avengers Assemble: Ultron Revolution) Build

skull splitt3r

Alright guys back to Crossbones. Now I finished my costume for Halloween last year and I have been waiting to see Crossbones in Civil War, I think he looked pretty cool to be honest, it would have been nice to see him without sleeves like he is normally portrayed but..Oh well. Once I saw him I knew I had to make that suit, but due to me being somewhat lazy and not having money to do this I was at a standstill, but then Ultron Revolution was coming out with new episodes with characters from the MCU along with theyre looks. And all of a sudden Crossbones shows up in the second episode of the MCU series of episodes.

His suit was mixed with elements of the comic and Civil War, more leaning towards Civil War all except the simplified helmet and NO SLEEVES! Once I saw him I have made it my mission to make this outfit. I have most of it planned out and I have a deadline set for Halloween. Hopefully it's done by then. I will be sure to update this thread as often as possible as I have full internet access all the time! :)

I guess I'll leave the first post with a few pics of Crossbones from Ultron Revolution.
Screenshot 2016-10-01 at 12.36.43 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-10-01 at 12.35.13 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-10-01 at 12.34.29 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-10-01 at 12.33.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-10-01 at 12.33.19 AM.png
See you guys very soon :)

~skull splitt3r~

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back