Lightsaber Wires

MrKite6

Hello! I'm trying to put together a Kylo lightsaber for my costume and I wanna get the right wires for it. I understand the red one is a sort of 16-20 gauge translucent wire, but I can't seem to find any that small. They're all about 10 gauge at the smallest. I was also wondering what people were doing for the blue wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 16 gauge on my force fx, the scale seem spot on from my reference. I think 20 seems too small, that was about the size of the wire that came in with the force fx kylo.

that looks about right color and translucency wise, you can even make it clearer if you flame treat the wire, gives it that burned spalty look from the original like it tends to overheat.

Heres the link to mine BTW. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149VCIMI/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Buy as small a spool as possible, I still got like 20' left.

You will have to make your own as the silver wire holders and the wire itself on the Force FX is a single piece of molded rubber. If you're modding the disney store one i don't have a clue since I don't have one of these myself.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back