FACTS Fall Edition 2016 Ghent Belgium

Yarooon

Sr Member
Another Facts Convention is nearby and like the past 4 Years RPF will be present there.
We will be there with a variation of items on a boothsize 6x7 m a lifesize batcage and a demoarea on how we do things in the rpf

The convention is taking place in octobre 22nd and 23rd
if anyone wants to join us let us know
here is a picture of the last con we did
04ff6a6f2eb50f7aad41b4abc123b1e3.jpg

Last edited:
Just to add to Yaroons description:

We plan to have the following on display:

- Big 1:1 scale BatCage
- Misc Costumes (both screenused and replicas)
- Misc Props (both screenused and replicas)
- Misc replica Studio Scale Miniatures (both done and work-in-progress)

Furthermore we plan to allocate one of our tables to a "workshop" where we can take turns to show some of the different techniques we use to create our replicas, whether it be: modelbuilding, 3d-prining, working with fabric/leather ??, painting, weathering, prepping 3d-printed parts, working with Pepakura ?? ...... and hopefully much more :)

So in case you wanna join us, just PM either Yaroon or me.

In any case .... come by Facts .... it's awesome! :)

Hope to see you there

So .. back from another great FACTS, which gives me the chance to meet up with likeminded, crazy, lovable people from the RPF-community, 501st and BCD.

We had a busy weekend at out booth. Lots of visitors came by - great talks with curious people.

We arranged small workshops during the days at our booth, showing the visitors how we 3d-print, ready and finalizing 3d-printed elements, slush casting, and different brush painting techniques.

All in all I think we had a very nice display, that visitors appreciated. We where also approached by organizers from coming Cons in Europe, asking us to participate in their events ... I'd take that as a "seal of approval" :)

Hopefully we'll be back at FACTS Spring 2017 on April 1st and 2nd

Hope to see you there :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back