Soda syphon - ESB part? Maybe more?

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For the life of me, I can't think of the part - I think it's an imperial hoth greeblie. If it hasn't been identified - I may have an answer. Thanks to Halliwax's thread, I started looking up old soda makers. The charges are held in this thing, I think that's what's on the end of those hoses!

hell, lukes ROTJ V2 lever could be from a soda bottle, they're similar sizes.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    820.3 KB · Views: 245
  • image.png
    image.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 264
  • image.png
    image.png
    464.3 KB · Views: 257
  • image.png
    image.png
    435 KB · Views: 291
For the life of me, I can't think of the part - I think it's an imperial hoth greeblie. If it hasn't been identified - I may have an answer. Thanks to Halliwax's thread, I started looking up old soda makers. The charges are held in this thing, I think that's what's on the end of those hoses!

hell, lukes ROTJ V2 lever could be from a soda bottle, they're similar sizes.

Yeh I've been looking at these due to halliwax's thread as well...

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

look at all the trouble i caused, all you guys are up late nights too looking for this stuff?! I'm glad I'm not a lone... that teal one tom looks real close!!!

I'm pretty much just scrolling through pages of Google images on my phone after searching with different combinations of phrases including "soda syphon"...

look at all the trouble i caused, all you guys are up late nights too looking for this stuff?! I'm glad I'm not a lone... that teal one tom looks real close!!!
Yeh man we got you! (And this goes for help with our personal collections, but you matter too[emoji12] )

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Original image from prop den - at at pilot helmets sport this greeblie

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    793.4 KB · Views: 374
Now I can't unsee that! :lol So is that a CO2 cartridge that goes in that part?
Correct! The "wings" are for screwing it into place, cockeyed usually, but there's a charge mount on most soda bottles. I can't unsee it either, kinda wishing Han Solos belt things were for making soda on the heads of imperial pilots.

now the trick is to find the correct model. And look out for other Star Wars parts.

If we search hard enough, I think we'd find these soda syphon parts used throughout the film.
Medical frigate is one, which I showed in another thread.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back