Soda syphon - ESB part? Maybe more?

Hey ThomasBond, could you tell me how you removed the threaded nozzle part of the syphon. I got the top off easily enough but the threaded value is beind difficult

i noticed the difference in the syphon tops a couple days ago, but already made my purchase. I may sand it down and try to reshape, but not too sure yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found a few on eBay, I'm probably going to snag one up next week. maybe we should seek out some 3d artists? see if they would be willing to print up the tall triangle cap, maybe even the correct side hose plate, we need a official name for that thing... the atat greeblie.

want to officially call it the hose adapter?

i believe its probably a model car hubcap

- - - Updated - - -

thomas i am loving the parts!! did you grab the soda on eBay? any advice on what to search for? did the ATAT driver black piece come with the soda or is that another piece you have to hunt down?

Yep, Ebay. This one is currently on there and has the correct top. Maybe someone who gets one can cast some up for us.

s-l1600.jpg

I bought the AtAt part separate tonight. It was the only close one on Ebay right now but a past search shows they are there regularly. Again mine is not exact but very close and easily modded.

For the At At part search:

BOC / Sparklets Soda Syphon Siphon CO₂ CO2 Bulb Cartridge Charger Holder

For the bottle search:

Vintage BOCBurnt Orange Seltzer Soda Syphon Bottle

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @ThomasBond, could you tell me how you removed the threaded nozzle part of the syphon. I got the top off easily enough but the threaded value is beind difficult

i noticed the difference in the syphon tops a couple days ago, but already made my purchase. I may sand it down and try to reshape, but not too sure yet.

Dewald pipe wrench and a lot of strength. I did not think it was going to go and finally did. Pliers could not do it. I had to use the pipe wrench.

Types of oxygen masks. (A) Partial-rebreathing mask. (B) Non-rebreathing mask. (C) Venturi mask.
tmp325113_thumb2.png

On Non Rebreather Oxygen Masks they are sometimes called exhaust flapper valves

- - - Updated - - -

Been searching vintage model hubcaps as well. No luck so far.

Yep, Ebay. This one is currently on there and has the correct top. Maybe someone who gets one can cast some up for us.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9OgAAOSw1x1UQA32/s-l1600.jpg

I bought the AtAt part separate tonight. It was the only close one on Ebay right now but a past search shows they are there regularly. Again mine is not exact but very close and easily modded.

For the At At part search:

BOC / Sparklets Soda Syphon Siphon CO₂ CO2 Bulb Cartridge Charger Holder

For the bottle search:

Vintage BOCBurnt Orange Seltzer Soda Syphon Bottle

- - - Updated - - -

Dewald pipe wrench and a lot of strength. I did not think it was going to go and finally did. Pliers could not do it. I had to use the pipe wrench.

thank you so much for the ATAT advice! I'm going to look! I'm also going to try and grab that soda machine too, if i do ill cast up the tops!

you know guys u was thinking... the bottom part of the "tank" do you think it's a drinking glass? plastic drinking glass, to me it doesn't look like it has a circle bottom but more square shaped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to concede, the gas tank in Han's belt is an exact match for the Nitrous Oxide from the Archer microflame torch used by the jawas, not a soda one. Lonepigeon was right, I have a real torch here and the can is spot on.

%u00252524_57.JPG

I have to concede, the gas tank in Han's belt is an exact match for the Nitrous Oxide from the Archer microflame torch used by the jawas, not a soda one. Lonepigeon was right, I have a real torch here and the can is spot on.

View attachment 669224

I have both and the color and size, detail, etc. match the Soda one on spot on. If I remember they even used the color it came as. Just what I see and was told.

- - - Updated - - -

ANHDenimpose-1_zps804d6d22.jpg

man the hue is rough in that photo. If you dial it back, the charge would appear more blue than green. han's shirt wasn't that beige :lol

If you look at the end of his tube where it meets the wider part of the hose outlet you can see how it matches my mask. The end of his hose goes right up to the wider part.

Slug%20Cave%20Mask%20024.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back