Death trooper bluetooth speaker

DylanRose

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For $399.00 they really could have just sold an empty helmet and still would have came out fine. Alas, they were compelled to fill these lovely heads with bluetooth speaker technology.

http://www.hero-audio.com/products/copy-of-star-wars-ep-7-storm-trooper-head-1-1-bluetooth-speaker

If nothing else, they've got some great reference photos!

DT1.jpg

DT2.jpg

DT3.jpg

DT4.jpg

DT5.jpg

DT6.jpg

DT7.jpg

This is really helping me out on reference. Trying to draw that helmet in CAD is a nightmare. I didn't see that top view photo on their website for some reason. Did you get it off there?

I just hope someone can offer this helmet at the correct size. Virtually ALL of the fan made versions I've seen are way too large.

Resurrecting this thread to ask,
has anyone got one of these (any of them) to say if they are truly 1:1?

None that i've seen. $400 is a pretty hefty price point unless you're really interested in this product as a speaker. There's some videos on youtube. It seems to be the right scale. It does look a bit smaller than the Anovos, but i'm not sure if they scale up to make it wearable for a wider audience or if they are truly 1:1 as well.

Not sure who did this or if you guys have seen it, but It's definitely possible to turn this speaker into a wearable helmet. Check it out; https://www.facebook.com/groups/DeathTroopersBG/permalink/1411985672173078/

This guy works at an autobody shop so he had some advantages at his disposal, but it actually looks like a fairly easy conversion. I'd consider buying one and doing this mod but I already have the Anovos. Although the die cast Neuro Savv Sensor is a major bonus and much less expensive in the end.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back