Redlettermedia appreciation thread!

Screen Junkies tried to do their own version of "Nerd Crew".

They actually put "over-analyzed" in the title of the video. Like people wouldn't get the joke....:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes... That WAS painful.

Saw that the other night and just groaned.

Jenny Nicholson's Screen Junkies crap was a bad move. She had her own thing going that was working well. She should have grown from there.

I get it though, Screen Junkies probably pays well. But man, her interviewing people and then a show on "What Star Wars creatures would taste like" is painful to watch.

She would have been a good guest on RLM down the line, but she sold out early.

Anyway, had to link this.

I'm actually a big fan of this movie... so awesome to see it on "re:View"

Oh my gaaaaawwwwwwwd.

I was just watching Half In The Bag 75, Boyhood/Guardians. @1:40-1:50 Mike slips and says "Gardens" instead of "Guardians". Jay completes it saying "Gardens of the Galaxy?"

In a Guardians Vol2 tv spot, Nebula makes this same slip up.

Makes me wonder if Gunn watches RLM or if it's just a coincidence.

I was just watching Half In The Bag 75, Boyhood/Guardians. @1:40-1:50 Mike slips and says "Gardens" instead of "Guardians". Jay completes it saying "Gardens of the Galaxy?"

In a Guardians Vol2 tv spot, Nebula makes this same slip up.

Makes me wonder if Gunn watches RLM or if it's just a coincidence.

Now that I've seen the movie.....
Jay goes on to say "I would see that. A movie about a bunch of people going across the universe planting gardens."

And in Guardians 2....

Ego goes across the universe leaving behind plants on each planet.

Last edited:
I have to go watch Wonder Woman now. I was gonna wait a bit, but I have to watch RLM and don't want to be spoiled.

Those ticket selling hacks.....:lol

I watch movies they review JUST so I can watch their reviews...

Worst is if my family wants to see the movie, and I don't wanna wait to watch the review, I see the movie on my own, watch RLM then later pretend that I haven't seen when I go with my wife and kid.

I hadn't been on Youtube for a few days. RLM has a half in the bag, a reView, and a Plinkett review on Transformers: Last Knight.

Guess I'm gonna be watching Last Knight tomorrow.....:rolleyes

Man this made my night. My all time favorite movie questioned by my all time favorite crew.

Surprisingly, this is the first time I've found my fellow Canuck, Colin, funny!

Also, side bar (literally), this was in the side bar of that vid, and captures one of the funniest BOTW moments of recent months.

Out of context it's not AS funny... but when Jay gets to edit his own "I told you so"... hilarious.

I've never seen Blade Runner, start to finish. Just bits here and there. Maybe someday.

And, yes. That was hilarious. Especially when they freeze frame Rich doing a smug face.

Normally wouldn't post a "Best of the Worst", cuz it's not for everyone...

But I laughed hard through this. When they start ragging on elderly driving, I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

I like BotW. But I tend to favor older episodes. The one with Max Landis is hilarious.

That was my intro to Max Landis... I went in thinking "who is this weirdo" to watching every vid he's made on scriptwriting.

I'm currently trying to figure a way to get drunk and talk shop with him while he's in my city shooting Dirk Gently Season 2.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back