Redlettermedia appreciation thread!

Now that's how you do a deconstruction. "Sporadically interesting" but ultimately unsatisfying. And the Beatlemania analogy is spot on.

I absolutely loathe red letter media! Their annoyingly sarcastic and whiny panning of Rogue One combined with their fanboy praising of the ultra-redundant the force awakens leads me to believe that they are six cans short of a six-pack. They also have faces that any reasonable person would just love to punch!

"fanboy praising of the ultra-redundant the force awakens"

Immediate give away he does not know redlettermedia.

Mike loved on initial viewing... but has given a true coverage of its shortcomings as Plinkett.

Jay only thought it was okay.

Rich was "meh" about it.

I absolutely loathe red letter media! Their annoyingly sarcastic and whiny panning of Rogue One combined with their fanboy praising of the ultra-redundant the force awakens leads me to believe that they are six cans short of a six-pack. They also have faces that any reasonable person would just love to punch!
Well based on that comment and the account name I’m not surprised on your dislike since they made fun of exactly the people like you. A mirror can be really uncomfortable to some. :)

After the last episode....I mean review and Mt. St Helens stuff. I think it's a sign.

I am going to put together a Plinkett outfit for Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle. And try to get my picture with as many Star Wars characters as possible.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back