3D Printing Iron Man MK46 Suit

Does anyone know where one can still obtain the 3d model files for the Mark 46 or 47, the link did not work for me in the original post. Thank you!

Hi all sorry for not posting as frequently but here is what I have so far its not much but its something. I started using a better way to glue the pieces and it doesnt take as long to put together. I first tack the pieces together with super glue then use the abs juice to chemical weld the pieces together.

20171210_215216.jpg

20171210_215205.jpg

20171210_215147.jpg

20171210_215135.jpg

20171210_215013.jpg

Last edited:
Chest, shoulder and bicep together just need to finish gluing the bicep and glue the shoulder together. Some delamination happened during one of the prints of the shoulder piece its minor and I should be able to repair it.
6d7b55fbc4b3f54e25f2b5f45aeaf8d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have you tried using acetone vapor smoothing for your prints? Also have you finished your helmet yet? I am beginning the prints for my helmet but they also came out small, what scale did you end up printing at?

Have you tried using acetone vapor smoothing for your prints? Also have you finished your helmet yet? I am beginning the prints for my helmet but they also came out small, what scale did you end up printing at?
No I havent tried acetone vapor and dont feel comfortable doing so. The helmet I copied the one I printed and layed the copy one over tge printed ans scaled it bigger its still too small but will do for now so I am just guessing it I did use the make human model but the head was too small

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back