Large Scale TOS Enterprise Kit

Dave,
I'll throw my hat into the ring as far as the markings go. I currently produce them in vinyl for the 66" version and it would be a simple upscale to make them fit yours.
Hi Lou, I would love to take you up on your offer to upscale the 66" TOS enterprise markings/ paint masks for me

Hi Everyone,
I know it has been a while since I updated my progress. I am very happy to announce the kit is done, and I am ready to begin shipping completed kits! Here are some pics of one of the kits getting packed up and ready to go out. Image5resized.jpgImage6resized.jpgImage3resized.jpgImage4resized.jpgImage8resized.jpg

Hi Everyone,
I know it has been a while since I updated my progress. I am very happy to announce the kit is done, and I am ready to begin shipping completed kits! Here are some pics of one of the kits getting packed up and ready to go out.View attachment 774317View attachment 774318View attachment 774319View attachment 774320View attachment 774321
Wow. Thats huge. Im interrested. I have the polarlights enterprise A but its small in compariarison.
c02ae086ea5be04c77d1e7347f178689.jpg

Skickat från min S8 via Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,
I know it has been a while since I updated my progress. I am very happy to announce the kit is done, and I am ready to begin shipping completed kits! Here are some pics of one of the kits getting packed up and ready to go out.View attachment 774317View attachment 774318View attachment 774319View attachment 774320View attachment 774321

Hi Dave, I saw your kit for the first time while watching TrekWorks on YouTube earlier this week. Superb modeler Boyd Compton was sharing his enthusiasm and plans for recording the stages to his up-coming build of this fantastic model. I could not believe that I was seeing what I was seeing. Every part he displayed during his video caused my simple utterance of "Holy Crap!" I wanted to thank you for creating such a wonderful replica, it is an absolute beautiful piece of work Sir. I would also like to get an update from you as to the status of this model (some more images, if possible) and how to go about purchasing it or at least confirming weather or not I'll be able to afford it. Thanks again. Wow, it's truly something.

Hi Everyone. I wanted to share some pics of the prototype of my large scale Enterprise that I intend to kit (in small numbers). The model is right about 71" in length. The primary hull is laid up in 4 layers of carbon fiber that is done through a vacuum bag infusion process. The saucer you see is from the actual parts our of the mold. The rest of the parts are all casting masters that have yet to be created. The entire hull will be carbon fiber including the nacelles. It will be quite light for its size but but very rigid and stable. all of the detail components will be either cast resin parts or in some cases 3D printed such as the bridge and shuttle bay.View attachment 663706View attachment 663707View attachment 663708View attachment 663709View attachment 663710
Where can we purchase one of these?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back