Small Soldiers replicas

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
Here are a few images of my Troglokhan before he was damaged by the commando elite. Everything is custom down to the box. This will be a long project but i will see it to completion, im working on the box for slamfist and ocula
20160828_095957.jpg20160829_140507.jpg20160902_133209.jpg

Thanks, ill be sure to keep everyone updated
I'd totally buy a Major Chip Hazard from you one day..Awesome work dude!

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20160916_115319.jpgIMG_20160901_105715.jpg roughing out some parts for Nick Nitro. Once all parts are made ill st at t refining everything to make it look closer to his appearance

Very nice work. I'm surprised no toy company came out with full size figures of these back in the day. Did the movie do well or did it bomb?

Thanks, Didnt do well in theaters. Although hasbro releases chip and archer close to accurate scale they stopped short with the packaging
Very nice work. I'm surprised no toy company came out with full size figures of these back in the day. Did the movie do well or did it bomb?

Thanks, Didnt do well in theaters. Although hasbro releases chip and archer close to accurate scale they stopped short with the packaging

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20160921_124836.jpgIMG_20160922_121312.jpgIMG_20160926_112213.jpgIMG_20160926_112238.jpg a few images of the progress on slamfists box IMG_20160926_112252.jpg

Hey, If you need a better logo let me know. I have a sticker that has the logo on it. (at least I still should have them easy to access) I can make a scan for you.

*edit*
actually I just found out that my stickers had the Small Soldiers logo at the bottom. I thought that they didn't. My bad

*edit*
Also those figures are looking Super Amazing and your work is looking wonderful! I can't wait to see them all finished
When you get Chip and Archer boxes ready and available for purchasing. Please let me know

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back