Deagostini Falcon extra lighting question

Ooh, fantastic!

Is this just for yourself or are you intending to sell these someday?

Either way, good luck - I can't imagine bashing these together can't be easy.

It will be available later this year. At the moment wip on the prototype. More will follow next week.

WIP: Nano, Portexpander (underneath Nano), Sound-Modul, Bluetooth-Modul and Ramp-Control mounted and tested - works like on the breadboard prototype.
IMG_7246.JPG

I'm certainly interested in one too please. No idea about electronics myself. If this has enough ports to support corridor lighting for the floors and interior as well as cockpit, engine and landing lights then I'm all in!! Cheers.

Hi you all! I' m new in the post, from the Spain. At first, sorry for my basic English...
I've been reading the entire posts, and its amazing ALL your work guys with the algo falcon.

tengel07, please Put me down for one too if still's possible! I have absolutely no experience with circuits...
THANKS and wars regards to all of you!
Ric.-

G’day Torsten ,

My main concern / question regarding this new board is , how many extra sockets will be available for extra custom lighting , when compared to the zero number on the standard Deago board , and , will it ‘ safely handle ‘ the added power demand ?

Also , any idea on the price for this latest board & Could you include shipping and handling in overall cost as well ? Please , when appropriate of course .

Many thanks ,

Ged

Hey @tengel07 ,

Thanks for the videos . Wasn’t sure what was going on with the first one until about half way through though , LOL !

I really like the way you can control all the lighting and electronics from your phone using your board , and it seems to be capable of running quite a few features .

My main question/concern remains Torsten . That is , compared to the supplied Deago boards sockets for lighting ( only ) , how many extra sockets will yours provide for people who’ve added substantial lighting features ? . Will it be able to handle such additions , or should I just go with my original plan of connecting two Deago boards ( thanks for your help with the wiring connection rig ) for all the extra lighting ?

:cheersGed

I received my board from tengel07. Fantastic, works extremely well (as shown in the videos above). I purchased the main board and the neopixel module (I didn't buy the sound board so I can't comment on that). I sourced my own RGB LEDs from ebay but (of course) they came with the wrong plug on the end. I scavenged the appropriate plug from the existing wiring and soldered the wires where I removed the plug.

You will need to install an APK on your mobile device (android) to make it run and your device will need to support Bluetooth Low Emissions (BLE).
The app works well and you can name each channel (cockpit, landing etc) to easily identify which lights you are switching. The twinkling, pulsing engine light effect is really fantastic and adds greatly to the impression the model gives.

I perhaps found a little bug in the APK where a channel LED was changed to blinking or flashing, saving it back to static (non flashing) did not work, so you may not wish to set a channel to blink or flash unless you are certain that is the setting you want. I used a work around to set the LED to 10000ms on/ 50ms off.

Hi, ive been keeping an eye on this thread waiting to see when these boards come up for sale, are they available to buy yet/? they look amazing and exactly the what im after for my falcon. thanks a lot

I received my board from tengel07. Fantastic, works extremely well (as shown in the videos above). I purchased the main board and the neopixel module (I didn't buy the sound board so I can't comment on that). I sourced my own RGB LEDs from ebay but (of course) they came with the wrong plug on the end. I scavenged the appropriate plug from the existing wiring and soldered the wires where I removed the plug.

You will need to install an APK on your mobile device (android) to make it run and your device will need to support Bluetooth Low Emissions (BLE).
The app works well and you can name each channel (cockpit, landing etc) to easily identify which lights you are switching. The twinkling, pulsing engine light effect is really fantastic and adds greatly to the impression the model gives.

I perhaps found a little bug in the APK where a channel LED was changed to blinking or flashing, saving it back to static (non flashing) did not work, so you may not wish to set a channel to blink or flash unless you are certain that is the setting you want. I used a work around to set the LED to 10000ms on/ 50ms off.

I have my board on order. What are you using for a power supply for you board?

Hi, ive been keeping an eye on this thread waiting to see when these boards come up for sale, are they available to buy yet/? they look amazing and exactly the what im after for my falcon. thanks a lot
Private message tengel07, he will send you a link with ordering details.

Here the link to the manuals and software for my board - series 2 is the actual board version.
http://www.scaleautofactory.com/shop/deAgo_replace_board_series.html

the board has 10 free channels with 4A current on each channel, ramp control, neo pixel modul (optional), mp3 modul (optional).
you can add leds of your choice to each channel, theoretically 200 Leds per channel with 20mA for each Led.
there is a app for android available, for ios a special app called hm10pro.
you can set each channel to static, blink or flash, set a switch on and switch off sound, also for ramp and engine.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back