Deagostini Falcon extra lighting question

How much was Woods' board? I might be willing to cover the cost of his board if it means that you don't get screwed and everyone else can get their boards.

And perhaps consider increasing the price enough to cover the inevitable shoplifting losses? That is another way everyone in the community can effectively help out - without putting all of the burden on one or two people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Papyal has written to me, that they made a incorrect decision and can not revoked.
The customer was not right to claim a customer protection, because he used the board already.

Anyway, i will sell board starting from next month - but oversea customer only on paypal money request to reduce my risk.
I must pay in advance the pcb and the electronics components...

All already placed oversea preorders will get an email soon if they are ok with that approach.

Anyway, i will sell board starting from next month - but oversea customer only on paypal money request to reduce my risk.
I must pay in advance the pcb and the electronics components...

All already placed oversea preorders will get an email soon if they are ok with that approach.

I'm from the U.S. and am absolutely fine with that. Thanks for pressing forward with making these boards available, Tengel.

Order page back only - hurry up only 10 boards available for July 2018.
Preoder per emails: please order your board on the page now!

Torsten,
I noticed that there is no manual yet for the series 3 board. Will you be posting one or should we still use the series 2 board manual?

Torsten,
I noticed that there is no manual yet for the series 3 board. Will you be posting one or should we still use the series 2 board manual?
Series 3 manual will be available soon - the main change on series 3 is the removal of the jumpers for power up the channels - these have cause some trouble and problems...
Now each channel runs on the provided power supply voltage.

Series 3 manual will be available soon - the main change on series 3 is the removal of the jumpers for power up the channels - these have cause some trouble and problems...
Now each channel runs on the provided power supply voltage.

Sounds good, and simpler. Thanks!

Can I order/purchase one of your Series 3 Deagostini Falcon Boards? eMail and IMsent. :)

Thanks,
Andy (enaSwede)

Order page back only - hurry up only 10 boards available for July 2018.
Preoder per emails: please order your board on the page now!

Hi Torsten,
I have just joined this forum and I am keen to get my hands on your DeAgo replacement board with sound. How do I pre-order from your August production run?
Cheers Peetsie

Series 3 pcb production progress:
BDE5b4479cf5771e_03.jpgBDE5b4479cf5771e_03_bottom.jpgBDE5b4479cf5771e_01_bottom.jpgBDE5b4479cf5771e_01.jpg
Planned delivery date for the pcb to my workshop: 17.07.2017.

I hope you can keep making these. I think I should make sure I end up with more than 1/2 a kit before I start ordering extras. Hopefully DeAgostini will start sending packs out again before some unfortunate event occurs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now - no more delivery outside germany with paypal payments.
I got my "broken" board back from the australien customer:
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

This guy.....
I'm really thinking to stop the whole production after the current run...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back