Dragoncon 2017

I'm in for matrix shoot. Persephone is half started. I'm hope I can wrap it up but have doubts with my work schedule. We're bringing an agent, dare devil, Electra, Joan of arc, the steam punk stuff and maybe just maybe Persephone. I've got some rogue one stuff in the works but no way any of it will be ready. I was hoping to have at least a helmet and blaster completed but I've given up on that and just concentrating on Persephone and Electra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So on my way out of town I traveled passed a certain place...these are the photos I took...gosh I can't wait...

20170713_171408.jpg20170713_171414.jpg20170713_171420.jpg20170713_171832.jpg

Reminder we are having an RPF member meet up, if your name is not on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

Simply say: "I'm attending the meetup".

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let me know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:
AintThisFine - No Avatar
aracknoid3 - Avatar
detenten - Avatar
enaInvictus - Avatar
HelenaInvictus - Avatar
Ichiruka - No Avatar
Inquisitor Pergrinus - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar
JamesBryan - Avatar
KheTara -
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar

Parkersandquinn - Avatar
RSteve -
No Avatar
staticweb23 - Avatar
tiga - Avatar
UMOphoto - Avatar
Vader1 - Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm attending the meetup" First time for this RPF meet, third time to DragonCon (The Swede)

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page, please check back for more info closer to the date. We can't wait to see you. Also Badges this year being made for a donation of $2.00. As of right now it shows you do not have an avatar. Please keep this in mind if you would like a badge.

FYI to everyone the first front page has been updated with times for the meet and more info...if you have any questions feel free to ask on the forum....

Well I made some decent headway this weekend and it looks like Persephone will make it. I found the last couple missing items on line and the dress is finally under way. Finger crossed.
Electra is almost complete, just a few final things to hem and final fitting.

Im starting to get excited.

Well I made some decent headway this weekend and it looks like Persephone will make it. I found the last couple missing items on line and the dress is finally under way. Finger crossed.
Electra is almost complete, just a few final things to hem and final fitting.

Im starting to get excited.

Glad to hear, let me know if you need help finding anything else, you know my knowledge of the Matrix and stuff, I can pretty much find anything, I helped Edward find the pill case and the pills for Morpheus as well as a a screen accurate tie....

Now if you really want to go over board you can get her the purse and the 4 bullet gun, or maybe a key so she can release the key maker...

Thanks spoon. I'm gonna make one out of foam. I created a pattern from a full size photo I found. Thanks for the confirmation of the correct gun!

Thanks spoon. I'm gonna make one out of foam. I created a pattern from a full size photo I found. Thanks for the confirmation of the correct gun!

Sweet, I tried looking for a prop or a 3-d print of the gun but it's such a rare gun then others I was unable to find anything. Awsome to hear that your making a foam version, I can't wait to see it. Here are the links for all of the movies and the list of pretty much every major gun you see in the movies. Hopes this helps. I found this last year for one of the agents, he got a prop gun to match smith's gun.

The Matrix
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Matrix,_The

The Matrix Reloaded
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Matrix_Reloaded,_The

The Matrix Revolutions
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Matrix_Revolutions,_The

I saw the updates and I went to hit the love button and had to remind myself this wasn't facebook...haha...Dude, your progress looking really good so far. I love seeing and watching builds. I can't wait to see the final product. Keep up the great work...

Reminder we are having an RPF member meet up, if your name is not on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

Simply say: "I'm attending the meetup".

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let me know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:
AintThisFine - No Avatar
aracknoid3 - Avatar
detenten - Avatar
enaInvictus - Avatar
HelenaInvictus - Avatar
Ichiruka - No Avatar
Inquisitor Pergrinus - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar
JamesBryan - Avatar
KheTara -
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar

Parkersandquinn - Avatar
RSteve -
No Avatar
staticweb23 - Avatar
tiga - Avatar
UMOphoto - Avatar
Vader1 - Avatar

Willone242 - Avatar

A little more progress. Starting on the details. Had to quite early. We went to see Spiderman.
5566c54c24232b530b51df035dbaff3d.jpg
d1acd0ba836ff26337d9f6addd0b4a9f.jpg
06a18eb4e3a02154cd56e52036ac207f.jpg

I need to pick up a different grinding stone for my dremel to get the fine detail of the barrels and do a lot more sanding to smooth out the fuzziness. Lots more detail to be added to the grips as well. I love working with foam. It so forgiving.

A little more progress. Starting on the details. Had to quite early. We went to see Spiderman. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/5566c54c24232b530b51df035dbaff3d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/d1acd0ba836ff26337d9f6addd0b4a9f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/06a18eb4e3a02154cd56e52036ac207f.jpg
I need to pick up a different grinding stone for my dremel to get the fine detail of the barrels and do a lot more sanding to smooth out the fuzziness. Lots more detail to be added to the grips as well. I love working with foam. It so forgiving.

It's coming along very nicely....great work....I loved the new spider man, very entertaining...I hope you stayed to the very very end....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back