Dragoncon 2017

profilepic13778_3.jpgI'm attending the meet and greet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm attending the meet and greet

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page, please check back for more info closer to the date. We can't wait to see you. Also Badges this year being made for a donation of $2.00. As of right now it shows you do not have an avatar. Please keep this in mind if you would like a badge.

Hi there. I'm newly joined and not highly prolific thanks to so many obligations and work.

I plan to attend the meeting.

From this site, I was able to order my Jim Tripon Shoretrooper Armor. I hope I've left myself enough time to finish it before DC. Additionally from this site, I found good Pacific Rim info to put together my Gypsy Danger Pilot Coat. Hope to meet more of you there.

Hi there. I'm newly joined and not highly prolific thanks to so many obligations and work.

I plan to attend the meeting.

From this site, I was able to order my Jim Tripon Shoretrooper Armor. I hope I've left myself enough time to finish it before DC. Additionally from this site, I found good Pacific Rim info to put together my Gypsy Danger Pilot Coat. Hope to meet more of you there.

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page, please check back for more info on the first page closer to the date. We can't wait to meet you. Also Badges this year being made for a donation of $2.00. As of right now it shows you do not have an avatar. Please keep this in mind if you would like a badge.

I'm attending the meetup

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page, please check back for more info on the first page closer to the date. We can't wait to meet you. Also Badges this year being made for a donation of $2.00. As of right now it shows you do not have an avatar. Please keep this in mind if you would like a badge.

Reminder we are having a meet up, if your name is not on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

Simply say: "I'm attending the meetup".

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let me know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:
HelenaInvictus - Avatar
Ichiruka -
No Avatar
Inquisitor Pergrinus - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar
JamesBryan - Avatar
KheTara -
No Avatar
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar

Parkersandquinn - Avatar
RSteve -
No Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar
tiga - Avatar
Vader1 - Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
49 Days till Dragoncon. How is everyone doing on their costumes? Are you finished, just starting, half way? Feel free to post pics of your progress. What costumes is everyone planning on bringing to DC this year?

image.jpg11825784_10153436810034360_2582170229266814530_n.jpg

Attachments

• doricosplay.JPG
    doricosplay.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Updated with an Avatar. :)

~ Dragoncon 2017 4th Annual RPF Memeber Meet & Greet ~

...Please Read this entire first page before responding...

As Dragoncon 2016 has just ended, we all are sad.
It's always hard leaving a con that you have had a blast at....

We all worked so hard on our costumes and we all already have ideas for next year!...
So with that, lets start talking about everyone's ideas for next year...

We would like to personally thank everyone that took the time to show up to:
The 3rd Annual RPF meet at Dragoncon in 2016.

View attachment 662132

It was great turn out for our 3rd meet, and it was wonderful
to be able to see old friends as well as make new ones.

We hope that all of you are able to attend again next year,
as well as we hope to meet so many more new friends in the future.​

We will be having another RPF meetup in 2017,
and we will be designing a new custom badge as well.

::Updated info::
Custom 2017 RPF Badge w/Avatar & Badge holder:
Donation of $2.00

For new attendees:
The RPF Meet is a meet a greet, it is to meet fellow members of the RPF,
and talk about our loves, costumes, props, etc. Please feel free to come in costume,
or bring something that your working on to the meetup.

If you plan on attending the RPF Meetup:
Please simply post on this forum saying "I'm attending the meetup".
If something happens where your not able to attend,
please let us know that you will not be able to attend the meetup.

This front 1st page will have the up to date list of members that plan on attending
the 2017 Dragoncon RPF Meet as well as any updates.

:::Important:::
Please check back for more info & updates on the meet up.
This first page will have a list of all the updates.
:::Important:::

:::Update:::
We will have a professional Photographer at the Event taking photos of the meet just like last year.
If you would like to book him for a photo shoot you can contact him here:https://www.facebook.com/UMOPhoto?fref=ts

Here is the Facebook Event Page for the Dragoncon 2017 RPF Meetup:
https://www.facebook.com/events/721040921360942/

Host - Matrixspoon

Attendees:
aracknoid3 - Avatar
enaInvictus - Avatar
HelenaInvictus - Avatar
Ichiruka - No Avatar
Inquisitor Pergrinus - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar
JamesBryan - Avatar
KheTara -
MatrixSpoon - Avatar
max headroom - Avatar

Parkersandquinn - Avatar
RSteve -
No Avatar
staticweb23 - Avatar
tiga - Avatar
UMOphoto - Avatar
Vader1 - Avatar

The location of the RPF Meet will be:
[url]http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=526576&d=1420881884&thumb=1[/URL]
On the Skyline Level, 10th Floor of the Marriott.
Thursday August 31st 2017

We can't wait to see everyone again...as well as meet new attendees...

As always
Look for the RPF Flag

[url]http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=528207&d=1410052772&thumb=1[/URL]

[/B]
I'm attending the meetup

Last edited by a moderator:
So not ready. Work has been all consuming. All my new costumes are half started. I hope I can finish up at least one in time. I'll have all of last years at least

I'm attending the meetup

I have added your name to the attendees list on the first page, please check back for more info closer to the date. We can't wait to see you. Also Badges this year being made for a donation of $2.00. As of right now it shows you do not have an avatar. Please keep this in mind if you would like a badge.

I'll be there again this year, dressed up as a rainbow unicorn butterfly kitten for the Bunny Hutch party that night...

View attachment 743842

I have added your name to the attending list on the front 1st page. If you would like a custom RPF badge to be made it will be a donation of $2.00 dollars. Please let us know if you would like one & please check back closer to the event for more updates. We can't wait to see you again.

So not ready. Work has been all consuming. All my new costumes are half started. I hope I can finish up at least one in time. I'll have all of last years at least

Yeah I'm not ready ither...I have one costume i still need to finish, I have another that I haven't even started. And currently I'm out of state on vacation visiting my father for a week. So when I get back to town I'm going to have to start and focus on the costumes and such. I will have all my fan favorite costumes from the years before. Also, UMOphoto is down to do another matrix shoot, so let me know if your in and if your going to have the Persephone costume ready in time for dc? What costumes are you planing on bringing this year?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back