Dragoncon 2017

I'm attending the meetup.

I have added your name to the attending list on the front 1st page. If you would like a custom RPF badge to be made it will be a donation of $2.00 dollars. Please let us know if you would like one, We can't wait to meet you. Please keep checking back to the event for more updates. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caretta Luna (Trinity) and Still Just Ted (Neo - lobby scene) will be there. 14238075_979572388820865_1999910333738393774_n.jpg

Attachments

• 14581559_1303483286329152_453741639558035756_n.jpg
    14581559_1303483286329152_453741639558035756_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 173
I will be attending the event this year along with Gamora67. Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

I have added your name to the attendees list as well as your badge request. PM has been sent for paying for the badges. We can't wait to see you again.

Last edited:
I will be attending the meet-up! Also would like the custom badge. Looking forward to seeing everyone from last year!

I have added your name to the attendees list as well as your badge request. PM has been sent for paying for the badges. We can't wait to see you again.

Last edited:
:::Important Reminder 1 week remaining:::

Badges MUST be paid for by August 23,
other wise you will NOT get a custom RPF member badge.

:::Important Reminder 1 week remaining:::

The following people have NOT requested a badge and have NOT paid for their badge.
AintThisFine - No Avatar(P)
GotWookiee - Avatar
RSteve - No Avatar
SnarkyArts - Avatar
Temperance - Avatar

[/B]The following people have NOT paid for their badge.
Cogai - Avatar - Badge Requested
Gamora67 - No Avatar - Badge Requested
Jackwabbit - Avatar - Badge Requested
(P) Jaedena - Avatar - Badge Requested

Attention:
@AintThisFine @GotWookiee @RSteve @SnarkyArts @Temperance @cogai @Gamora67 @jackwabbit @Jaedena

I didn't make it to the 2016 edition,nor did I have a costume ready ~ so sorry.
At this point I cannot and will not promise anything for 2017,however at some point in time I most definitely wish to attend the RPF meeting at DragonCon,that would be great.

Hay I have seen you post a few times on the forum, I just wanted to make sure no one has been missed. So I just wanted to ask and check to see if your planning on attending the meetup this year thanks?

Dude! That looks so good, I can't wait to see how it looks in person. Has she tried it on yet? When will it be the first time her wearing it at the con? Friday for

She's out of town. First trail will be this weekend. The photo shoot will be the first time for the complete cosplay. She's excited and apprehensive about the latex and the Atlanta humidity. I bought her a body stocking to wear under it to at least give the sweat somewhere to go. Lol. 14 days to go and I have a few more things to finish up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! I would like to attend the event as well. Not sure which costume I'll be wearing that day but I'll let you guys know! :)

Just so you know you don't have to wear a cosplay. Lots of us do, but some folks show up in regular cloths too. I was in plain cloths my first meetup.

So, no pressure. Either way you are more than welcome.
MatrixSpoon is the organizer and he's making custom badges for us, so message him if you want a badge for this event. They are $2 bucks. It's a commemorative badge with your avatar and RPF details, only available for folks that go to the RPF DragonCon meetup. Each year we've had a different badge made.

We can't wait to meet you!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back