anovos droid caller

Maybe he had to smuggle droids. Either way we can't go back in time just to change a detail. There is honestly a lot unexplained in the STARWARS universe and we can only figure out so many things.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

d7a98a2b2bbf1f6ebed8b6f9766ba40e.jpg
9e0ca5631c0479c5ebd889a0160c79da.jpg
3dc97a89b92f5c6df4aace392257c0ed.jpg
46077410aecec2351ff3098a3e952f3a.jpg
0d312658c4acc76ed0c1077d89af4645.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Oh, that is a nice touch with the end cap :thumbsup

Thank you for the photos Starbored. Was yours shipped? Or did you pick it up st SDCC?

Awesome. Would it come apart easily to repaint with crinkle paint? Hopefully mine really does ship sooner rather than later.

There were small differences between the black versions, so you better look for references of your wanted movie version before starting to modify it.

There were small differences between the black versions, so you better look for references of your wanted movie version before starting to modify it.

I'm not super worried about it being exact. I just want something for on the shelf until I come across the right real Kobold.

Here's mine. It's very well made, I like it. Sounds like a few folks are getting shipping notifications for other orders too. Hopefully this is a good sign for ANOVOS & us!
image.jpeg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back