EFX Millennium Falcoln

QMX could be the better option, delivery time wise.
However from what I've been reading in the QMX thread, their model is "..inaccurate..", "..garbage..", "..total crap..", etc...
Still have more faith in QMX though. Great production time record.

EFX has shipped items as well since the Biker Scout. My point was EFX does not want full payment up front, whereas we know Anovos does. Ya know...to fund their "research".

Except that, based on the webpage for this piece, they are asking for full payment up front. Non refundable. I get it, you want people to grill Anovos the same as they grill EFX, which is fair, but there is a difference between "payment in full, but you can cancel at any time for a full refund" and "payment in full, and we'll keep your money no matter how long it takes, and what the final piece looks like". :unsure Also, if that's a 19" long Falcon (as per BBTS), the details seem awfully soft on at least the cockpit.

EFX has shipped items as well since the Biker Scout. My point was EFX does not want full payment up front, whereas we know Anovos does. Ya know...to fund their "research".

What has Efx shipped recently besides the Vader PCR helmet? Efx does "reward" full paying customers by shipping theirs first, supposedly.

Except that, based on the webpage for this piece, they are asking for full payment up front. Non refundable. I get it, you want people to grill Anovos the same as they grill EFX, which is fair, but there is a difference between "payment in full, but you can cancel at any time for a full refund" and "payment in full, and we'll keep your money no matter how long it takes, and what the final piece looks like". :unsure Also, if that's a 19" long Falcon (as per BBTS), the details seem awfully soft on at least the cockpit.

Maybe you missed the drop down with the down-payment option. Maybe you missed Anovos giving "store credit" as opposed to a full refund for a cancelled product.

Just be objective.

Hmm, I didn't think that Anovos had anything to do with this product, or with model Star Wars ships in general. Had to double check the thread title to make sure where I was.

Back on topic, as someone with a preorder still pending for a Limited Scout, I'm a bit puzzled by the fact that this is up for order, given what I had understood was EFX's commitment to deliver the Scouts before offering more Star Wars product pre-orders (as I understood it, the plastic Vaders didn't "count" due to their relative ease of development/production versus something like the hypothetical Hero Fett or Stormtrooper lids.) I certainly won't be buying anything from this company until my existing order is fulfilled, and even then I'm liking the look of QMX's offering better.

EFX confirmed that the tax overcharge was a glitch and they refunded me the excess taxes. Hopefully they fixed the glitch on the website

Maybe you missed the drop down with the down-payment option. Maybe you missed Anovos giving "store credit" as opposed to a full refund for a cancelled product.

Just be objective.

The store credit thing was indeed heinous, but maybe you missed Maul coming here within a day of the story breaking and saying they had made a mistake and would rectify it. Maybe you missed that, even if they hadn't apologized for the store credit thing, it's STILL a refund. Which is a different thing than no refund. Maybe you missed that (and yes, I missed it the first time) the deposit is STILL non-refundable. "Objective".

The store credit thing was indeed heinous, but maybe you missed Maul coming here within a day of the story breaking and saying they had made a mistake and would rectify it. Maybe you missed that, even if they hadn't apologized for the store credit thing, it's STILL a refund. Which is a different thing than no refund. Maybe you missed that (and yes, I missed it the first time) the deposit is STILL non-refundable. "Objective".

Nope. I didn't miss it. I won't believe anything from a company that has taken full payment on over 40 items and only delivered two...or is it three. This is in almost the same length of time that EFX has taken to deliver on the Scout. They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and had to backpedal before people started clamoring for refunds on money they no longer have.

Since 2009, it was being shown with an asteroid base, I guess the canned that idea. It did look cool. I have to say that the one on the website does not looks as good as the one shown at Celebration. It's not weathered enough. What say everyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. I didn't miss it. I won't believe anything from a company that has taken full payment on over 40 items and only delivered two...or is it three. This is in almost the same length of time that EFX has taken to deliver on the Scout. They got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and had to backpedal before people started clamoring for refunds on money they no longer have.

I'm beginning to think you and Shadow from RS are one in the same person? If not, you two are the last remaining humans on the face of the planet that are totally and utterly unreasonable, regarding efx.

Do you work for them / have shares / are friends with the owners? If not, it's quite staggering why you defend them so personally.

They are without question, one of the most widely recognised, appallingly run companies to ever exist. The sheer level of audacity and disregard toward their customers is without any sane laws of logic.

At this point, any justification is laughable and embarrassing.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think you and Shadow from RS are one in the same person? If not, you two are the last remaining humans on the face of the planet that are totally and utterly unreasonable, regarding efx.

Do you work for them / have shares / are friends with the owners? If not, it's quite staggering why you defend them so personally.

They are within question, one of the most widely recognised, appallingly run companies to ever exist. The sheer level of audacity and disregard toward their customers is without any sane laws of logic.

At this point, any justification is laughable and embarrassing.

Where did I defend their actions? I said let's not confuse a company that takes full payment and is 40+ items in the hole with a company that has taken a down payment and is ONE item back. Both are bad things, but one is FAR and away worse.

Reading comprehension is essential. Try it sometimes.

Where did I defend their actions? I said let's not confuse a company that takes full payment and is 40+ items in the hole with a company that has taken a down payment and is ONE item back. Both are bad things, but one is FAR and away worse.

Reading comprehension is essential. Try it sometimes.

For goodness sake Qui, your playing the 'never mind how disgraceful EFX has been, Anovos has been worse'. To most of us that's like saying 'would you rather be mugged or beaten up?'

This is a thread about EFX, and people have UNDERSTANDABLY suggested others be wary given the Biker Scout two year no-show. BTW I paid for 2 helmets IN FULL so yes I'm p***ed off

If Anovos is providing crap service then BY ALL MEANS say that in one of their threads, but it's simply not relevant here and comes across like your trying to smokescreen.

Cheers

Jez

This is a thread about EFX, and people have UNDERSTANDABLY suggested others be wary given the Biker Scout two year no-show. BTW I paid for 2 helmets IN FULL so yes I'm p***ed off

If Anovos is providing crap service then BY ALL MEANS say that in one of their threads, but it's simply not relevant here and comes across like your trying to smokescreen.

Cheers

Jez

I have. When someone states something that simply isn't true (EFX takes full payment, exclusively, and sits on it) I'm going to speak to that. Why don't you chime in on the Anovos threads, where we know that sort of nonsense goes on?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back