Studio Scale ROTJ Rancor

Spiker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Studio Scale Rancor in the works :)

A good friend of mine and very talented artist ist doing our favorite Pit-Monster :)

Finally in a scale it never has been done before.

14152174_1163440887046461_1844686729_o.jpg

14138917_1163457733711443_1405909293_o.jpg

Thanks so much Julien :)

First it will be offered as a resin kit and a built and painted "Ready to Display" option.
But it is planned to make a more expensive "rubber"-version for enthusiasts. It is a very sturdy, silikon-like rubber which provids kind of movement :)
Depends on the amount of interest.
I know that the earring and arm-chain is missing. The artist is working on it right now :)

I never knew there was so many elastic on the original!!! You learn something new everyday!

:)

Very nice sculpt! I might even be interested! :)

Thanks so much Julien :)

First it will be offered as a resin kit and a built and painted "Ready to Display" option.
But it is planned to make a more expensive "rubber"-version for enthusiasts. It is a very sturdy, silikon-like rubber which provids kind of movement :)
Depends on the amount of interest.
I know that the earring and arm-chain is missing. The artist is working on it right now :)

I know I will ever have the money to get one (even more that my son is going to arrive anytime soon now :D), but this is something I always wanted to have ! I applause the fact it's finally made ! Can't wait to see more, this is going to be awesome. Your friend is indeed very talented !

I know I will ever have the money to get one (even more that my son is going to arrive anytime soon now :D), but this is something I always wanted to have ! I applause the fact it's finally made ! Can't wait to see more, this is going to be awesome. Your friend is indeed very talented !
Congrats Tox, first rule don't turn down the sound around the baby or your volume, no tiptoeing around the baby

Any chance of putting an armature in it! Love the size and how it matches up with the original.

If we do the "Rubber"-Version. It will be hollow and an armature could be built in!

- - - Updated - - -

This will be availiable to buy?were and when?looks Awsome!

Yes, it will be. As soon as i made my Premium Membership here on the RPF i can post in the Run-Section :)

Well, well ... a silicon based Rancor ... I love the sound of that ... just make certain it doesn't smell to heavy ... it's the only reason my Salacious Crumb 1:1 resides in the attic under a piece of plastic ... heavy fumes still coming from the 'rubber', paint or silicon used :wacko

Chaim

Well, well ... a silicon based Rancor ... I love the sound of that ... just make certain it doesn't smell to heavy ... it's the only reason my Salacious Crumb 1:1 resides in the attic under a piece of plastic ... heavy fumes still coming from the 'rubber', paint or silicon used :wacko

Chaim

Yeah, the rubber-version is only a possibility we are discussing if there is enaugh interest :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back