New Jumanji Movie Discussion

You might be able to based on the fact that you took the actual photo, but not because of what's in the photo i.e the Jumanji game. But it might not be worth your time and money and energy to try and make a claim. I would just be proud yours was chosen over the real thing! :)

You might be able to based on the fact that you took the actual photo, but not because of what's in the photo i.e the Jumanji game. But it might not be worth your time and money and energy to try and make a claim. I would just be proud yours was chosen over the real thing! :)

I know, I was just kidding haha! xD

Hey everyone! I managed to find what I was looking for. They finally came to a local-ish Walmart and I picked up a couple, only 20 bucks each!

23754804_10214875089934061_4296867956186494523_n.jpg23754928_10214875089134041_4720993073392150208_n.jpg23755823_10214875088734031_6764044349139320293_n.jpg23905176_10214875090614078_1195105658858169313_n.jpg

It plays exactly like the old cardboard version, it's just now in a limited edition wooden box! I wish the JUMANJI logo on the front was centered vertically though, so the lid would cut it in half like the real game, but oh well. I love it all the same! Also, it was just a few CM smaller from the size of the real game.

Last edited:
That's awesome!

No retailers in Australia even seem aware that the game was re-released, so I hope you got a few extras, I might end up having to hit you up for one. ;)

i remember my mom got me that same board game for me. i was in the 6th grade and brought it to school. so much fun

Hey guys!

Thanks to Nick Jonas and his Instagram story, we have some better views of the new Jumanji cartridge, the console and controller! I know the photos aren't the best, just screen shots directly from the video he took, but it confirms that the actual cartridge does NOT have JUMANJI labeled on the top like I thought it would, AND that it's also thinner than I thought it would be. Unfortunately, we don't get to see the back of the cart or see it inserted into the console, but still pretty cool none the less!

JUAMNJI 3.pngJUMANJI 1.pngJUMANJI 2.png

Hey guys!

Thanks to Nick Jonas and his Instagram story, we have some better views of the new Jumanji cartridge, the console and controller! I know the photos aren't the best, just screen shots directly from the video he took, but it confirms that the actual cartridge does NOT have JUMANJI labeled on the top like I thought it would, AND that it's also thinner than I thought it would be. Unfortunately, we don't get to see the back of the cart or see it inserted into the console, but still pretty cool none the less!

View attachment 776857View attachment 776858View attachment 776859

Omg, that's so weird, it's like a combination of an Atari and a Snes haha

Hey everyone! Was browsing Hot Topic recently for some possible christmas gifts for the family, and I came across this shirt!

View attachment 773616

I found this particularly interesting, as it's obviously a photo of one of Markpoon's boards, and not the screen used game from 1995.
This is official licensed merchandise for the upcoming film, as seen by the label inside the collar. I am just very curious as to why
they wouldn't use a photo of the real thing? And whether or not Mark knows his stuff is being used for merch? I guess, technically its okay because its a replica and not an original creation.

Unlike what? Like when a blu-ray is released with a cover stolen from a guy's DeviantArt page.....

so aparantly they used a photo of my elephant playing piece i sculpted for the website aswell lol

View attachment 775496

It's called "stealing"

I feel like someone on their PR team knows about this website and just doesn't care what images they use.

DMCA their asses. Star Trek.com stole artwork of mine, had they asked me then I would have gladly let them use it. But since they didn't their legal department got a letter from me and my artwork vanished from the website really quickly.

Hey everyone!

I just picked up the new Jumanji 4k Bluray release. It includes a couple of new special features that I was definitely excited about.

First off was the Gag reel. I'm not gonna say much about it, but it was quite entertaining, though I feel like Sony only put a fraction of what they probably have of Robins different takes. It was really cool to see him in his element, just making everyone laugh on set.

Next was the Deleted scenes, I don't want to spoil anything, so if you're interested, go buy the 4K Bluray release at Walmart. Though, I will say, there is a new, never before seen prop and set that was never shown in the final film.

SPOILERS of the deleted scenes for those who dont have the ability to see them:
First off, we get a glimpse of the Parrish shoe factory 26 years after Alan and the gang finish the game. Alan walks down a corridor with a customer, dialogue I vaguely remember is going on. They reach the end where Carl Bentley is standing there with an acoustic guitar (the same one he's playing in the final Christmas scene). Alan introduces Carl to the customer and Carl basically says, "Come into my office, you're in good hands here at Parrish Shoes" and also something about Soul. (I will get the full dialogue written down and pasted in here in the near future.) Then, the door to Carl's office closes, Alan puts on a scarf and walks away off camera. Then we pan to the door as it closes and in big, random sized letters it says CARL BENTLEY, and underneath his name, the word PRESIDENT.

So that was something in the Jumanji lore we never knew before. I thought that was really cool, though I kind of understand why they cut it, as I really can't think of any place they could squeeze it in between the final scene with young Alan and Sarah and the ending Christmas scene.

The second deleted scene was not really an entire scene by itself like the previous one, but it was clips from the Christmas scene that were cut out of the final film. We never find out in the final movie what Alan gives Judy and Peter as gifts. This new version of the scene shows us exactly what they get.
A pair of brand new 'JUMANJI' shoes. I will describe them to the best of my ability until we can get some HD screenshots on here.
Basically, they were Jumanji themed shoes. They had the word JUMANJI spanning from the tongue of the shoe to the tip and it looked like they could open like the Jumanji game. They were dark brown and red as far as I remember, there was a tusk like design all around the sole of the shoe. Kind of like this:

Untitled.png

Like I said, I'll get screenshots or photos as soon as possible, my computer doesnt have a Bluray player in it.

On with the description of the rest of the deleted scene; Peter says "Pretty weird name for a shoe" and then Alan says "We'll have to tell you where we got that name some day." and then the scene plays out normally.

All in all, I thought it was really cool that these shoes are out there somewhere and they've never been seen or heard of before by us fans. NOW THEY CAN BE REPLICATED :D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back