New Jumanji Movie Discussion

Yes, thats the pic. He posted it and noticed they forgot his chest muscles. Making him look flat. Lol

Try walmart. Theyve had it on the shelf pretty recently.

Also, Karen Gillan arrived in Hawaii this morning.

14276556_1099028290189242_1255542794_n.jpg

" Oh Aloha Hawaii.#jumanji "[/h]
I have been and will be frequently checking Instagram and other sources and reporting back here any time something new comes along.

14276556_1099028290189242_1255542794_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I gotcha. I'm hoping there will be a character who is tied to the first film. Maybe someone from Brantford, NH who remembers it even though he wasn't supposed to. Like, has flashbacks or something that make him realize he has experienced the chaos before.

Oh, I gotcha. I'm hoping there will be a character who is tied to the first film. Maybe someone from Brantford, NH who remembers it even though he wasn't supposed to. Like, has flashbacks or something that make him realize he has experienced the chaos before.

true last we saw the game was in asia right? think we will see the rock over in asia with the game?

I'm thinking that within a course of 20 years, the game has traveled quite a bit. At the end of the film, it was washed up on a beach in France, at least in the English version. In other countries, like France, I think they spoke Portuguese instead, though I don't remember the exact language.

Edit: Just IMDB'd it, it's Spanish, not Portuguese.

So I was watching the Jumanji commentary on blu-ray just now, and one of the VFX guys mentioned how he worked on Jumanji AND Jumanji 2. So that confirms a sequel was in production at some point. Hopefully they'll take some elements never brought to screen and put it in this new one in 2017.

So I was watching the Jumanji commentary on blu-ray just now, and one of the VFX guys mentioned how he worked on Jumanji AND Jumanji 2. So that confirms a sequel was in production at some point. Hopefully they'll take some elements never brought to screen and put it in this new one in 2017.

think he was referring zathura? I don't know how many times I've heard down one day " you know that movie that was a sequel to jumanji" lol drives me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" you know that movie that was a sequel to jumanji" lol drives me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why he would have said Jumanji 2 though. There was no mention of Zathura or anything. He clearly stated Jumanji 2. I'm tempted to contact Sony to see if there in fact was a cancelled Jumanji sequel much like there was a cancelled The Mask 2. (Son of the mask doenst count)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back